Chapter 19: Strip For Me

Allison

I tried my best not to laugh at Adam Payne when he came in my unit wearing a simple printed blue shirt that says WINTER IS COMING with a drawing of a direwolf below and a pair of white pajamas. His hair was sticking out everywhere and I had the notion that he was already in bed when I messaged him. He was carrying three to four books in one hand and a box of Domino's Pizza on the other. It was a little kind of dorky but I like it because he looked like a regular boyfriend coming over to stay for the night and if he was my boyfriend, I would have pulled him inside, wrap my legs around him and snog him to death but this is Adam Payne and uhh, I have to restrain myself.

"I haven't eaten dinner yet so I grab some pizza nearby." he said as he walked inside my unit, dropping his books and the box of pizza on the small kitchen table where my books and laptop were.

"Sure." I answered, wringing my hands anxiously.

"Soooo..." he said, opening the box of pizza. He motioned me to get a slice myself but I shook my head no. "What's so important that I have to come here all the way from Glassham?"

"Tell me what you want in return first." I said, sitting beside him. He opened his mouth with a mischievous grin on his face so I held up a hand to stop him. "No sex and you're not allowed to touch my boobs; slap my ass and I'm not sucking your dick."

He stared at me with his mouth slightly open before he resumed to eating his pizza.

"Can you lick my balls then?"

"You can be a jerk sometimes, you know." I said, rolling my eyes. "The answer is no by the way."

"Shame." he said, shaking his head. "Well, if you don't like anything sexual.. Let's say, I'll do your favor but you have to give me a chance."

"A chance.." I breathed feeling my palms sweating as I continued to wring my hands. "A chance for what?"

"To show you how much I like you."

"Can you be like, more specific about it?"

"You'll let me pick you up here every morning, drive you to school, take you out for lunch for dinner or for dates, drive you home after your class.. etcetera." he said with a victorious smile plastered on his face. "You'll let me touch you but no sex, no touching your boobs or your ass."

"Why, I didn't know you can be so clingy." I teased, trying hard not to laugh at his face. "And horny at the same time.

"And I expect you to give me a chance without complaining." he said, pretending not to hear me. "And in return, I will do whatever you wish me to do."

"Isn't it a bit too much for one favor?" I asked, raising one eye brow.

"But you wouldn't know when will be the next time you'll need me." he said in between mouthfuls of pizza. "I can even be your knight-in-shining-armor if you feel like you don't want to go into any of Mische's house parties."

"Speaking of parties," I began, shutting my laptop with a click. "Can you do me favor and call Margaux? Tell her that um, you're spending the night here and... you know the drill."

"Sure." he deadpanned. "But what about my chance?"

"Okay fine, you have your chance." I said, unsure if I was making the right decision. He couldn't be all that bad, I thought. "Screw it and I'll kick your balls and cripple you."

He nodded solemnly and I handed him my iPhone. He browsed through my contact list and called Margaux, putting the phone next to his ear.

"Margaux." he started in an Adam Payne bedroom voice that had coaxed millions of women into his dick. "Yes, yes. I was just wondering if I could pull Allison out of your get together? I would like to surprise her on a dinner date in Park Place and I wanted it to be a surprise but she wouldn't let me take her anywhere. She felt bad because she wanted to come with you. Yes,yes. Really?" his eyes widened and he gave me a thumbs up telling me everything's already settled. "Thanks Margaux, you are a darling."

And he hangs up the phone.

"Piece of cake." he said with a smile, winking and handing me my phone back. "Really, a topless picture of Kit Harington as your wallpaper? What, you have a Jon Snow addiction or something?"

I looked at him disbelievingly.

"He's the sexiest bastard of the seven kingdoms." I said, grinning widely at him before eyeing the books he had brought with him. "What are those for?"

"Well, since I'm going to spend the night here, I figured-"

"Who told you that you're going to spend the night here?" I asked, looking at him like he had said something ridiculous. "Your business is done. You may come back in the morning."

"I'm not going to rape you or sexually harass you, Allison." he replied amused. "I'm going to pull an all-nighter for my Spanish and Accounting subjects. I can't take another semester speaking Spanish and getting my tongue all tied up. Do you have some coffee?"

"You can't stay here." I prodded, glancing at the wall clock. It was 8:30 in the evening.

"Don't you have a party to go into? Or a house party to host?" I inquired, wanting to get rid of him because he looked really handsome when he's acting like a regular guy and I just want to kiss him. I just want him to nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck and teach me Philosophy but he's not a regular guy who takes part time jobs in Domino's Pizza. I mean, I don't take part time too but it's a completely different story with my family being well off and something but my brother Jamie does.

"I can't exactly party all week." he replied, flipping a folded page in his Spanish book. "I have soccer practice every morning. It's hard running around the field with a hangover."

"Whatever you say." I said, starting on my Philosophy notes on which the letters seemed to have switched places. "There's a couch on my bedroom. Keep your hands to yourself and we'll be fine. And um, I have no coffee. There are loads on the vendo machine at the lobby though. We can go if you want."

He nodded, his eyes on his book and I figured it must be time that I open mine.

After a few minutes of forcing myself to comprehend Philosophy, Adam leaned on his seat and stretched his limb. I can't help but stare at his chest. It was broad and hard, made exactly for sex. I've seen it a few times and thinking about it takes me to other places inside my head that I tried so much to hide. The only filthy place in my head filled with sexual fantasies and orgies with Kit Harington and all those Hollywood stars I've been drooling on.

"Can we snog for like, five minutes? All these accounting stuffs are making my head ache." He said, flexing his neck.

"Can you strip for like, five minutes? All these Philosophy stuffs are making my ache." I said, raising one eyebrow as I teased him. He gaped at me unbelievably. "Come on, I could really use some anatomy lessons."

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Do I look like joking to you?"