Chapter 20: Have You Ever Been Worshipped?

Allison

Watching Adam Payne in one of his uncomfortable moments in life was one of the cutest things I ever witnessed this day. He was looking at me with a pained expression on his face as he twitched awkwardly on his seat wondering whether I was serious or not. I tried hard not to fidget in my seat as I bore the weight of his stare. I tilted my head to face him, planning to counter his stare. I was too late in realizing that perhaps it was a wrong move because he licks his lips, spreading a different kind of warmth in me. I knew what he was doing. He was teasing me, challenging me.

Well, if I'll think about it, I'm on the pills so I can have sex with him anytime of the day but Adam seemed not to be thinking of using condoms, making a habit to spurt his cum inside me. It wasn't as bad as it ought to be but he had a thousand girls before he had me and I just wanted to be safe.

Are you really considering the thought of having sex with him? asked the logical part of my brain. I thought you don't want a relationship with him?

I don't, says the irrational part. We don't have to be in a relationship to have sex.

That is so cheap of you.

"I didn't know you were to chicken to strip." I said trying to find casuality in my tone.

"Are you seriously teasing me like that?" he said with a laugh. "You really wanted a male anatomy lesson tonight?"

I smirked seductively at him, feeling all the blood in my veins rushing down to my clit. It was beating weakly inside my cotton panties, wanting to be felt. Wanting his strong hands grazing it.

I licked my lips before biting my lower as I leaned in closer to him, the wooden chair scraping against the tiled floor of my unit.

"Are you up for some teaching?" I whispered, looking straight into his eyes.

He looked at me for a moment, before he gave a boy-next-door grin as he stood up his seat. My heart was racing all those time as well as the imminent arousal that started to spread inside me. Without a word, he pulled off his shirt, his pajamas next. His dark blue boxers came last, revealing his semi-hard dick with blue-violet veins surrounding around it like a spider web. I tried my best not to show any reaction, although I must admit that his size was really impressive.

"You should stand up in order to appreciate my hundred percent hotness." he said and I rolled my eyes on him, my heart starting to calm down with a few deep breathes.

I stood up, just as he told me to. A good two feet away from him. He stepped forward and made that one foot. Now he was really close that I can even smell his breathe. He took my right hand in his and put it in his mouth which was surprisingly soft for a smoker.

"This." he said. "Is the lips. It can do many things. It can kiss you, suck your nipples, nibble your flesh and even eat your pussy. It can do great wonders, especially mine."

And the warm feeling was back. I tried as much to remain passive as he put my hand on his neck.

"This is the neck. I don't know its purpose really, aside from connecting your head to the rest of your body but my dick gets especially hard when you put your mouth at the right place." he said. "Do you want to try?"

"Sure." I replied. "What am I supposed to do?"

He grinned at me, his eyes glinting maliciously as he pointed to the upper side of his neck, next to his ear lobes. I looked at him, as my mind began to comprehend his command. I countered his gaze, standing on tiptoes to put my lips on the spot he pointed. Instead of kissing him like the way he wanted me to, I licked his neck up to the back of his ear. He stiffened in response. I couldn't help but smile. One point, Allison.

I stood back on my feet.

"Next." he said in a high-pitched voice, putting my hand on his chest. "This is the chest, where you'll put your palms when you ride on me."

He slid my hand down his six pack abs, to his pubis, down to his cock which was pulsing in my hands.

"This is a penis." he said and I laughed at his face. I didn't mean to but his face was red up to his ears. He seemed to be embarrassed at what he was doing. "Stop laughing. You're ruining the moment."

I tried to straighten my face as I held his semi-hard "penis".

"As I said, this is a penis." he said surprisingly serious. "You can call it a length, dick or cock and it has two parts. The head and the shaft. Let's start with the head first. It is the most sensitive part of the male organ. You can lick it and twirl your tongue around it. The body, however, you can stroke it-" he stroked his dick with my hand. "-lick it from the balls to the head, and take it in your mouth whole or you can always put it inside you for paradise."

I nodded vigorously, doubtful that I even understand the words that were coming out of his mouth. He moved our hands down his balls. They were cold and firm. I felt the warm moist spreading down my panties. God, I was already wet.

"This is the scrotum." he told me, there were pink patches on his cheeks. "You can call it balls, and you can lick them up before sucking my dick."

I nodded again, feeling stupid.

"The class is over, Miss Richards." he said with a triumphant smile on his face. I had the urge to punch him in his beautiful face, kiss him hard, wrapped my legs around him and let him fuck me until I passed out. "Maybe you should try taking your clothes off and start teaching me female anatomy lessons."

"I am quite sure that you are fully aware of the parts of the female anatomy." I said, smiling at him.

He didn't wait for my next response. Instead, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips, like he was testing the waters. He placed his arms around my waist, inside my shirt, gently caressing my back. He draped my leg around his waist, before the other. He lifted me to my bed and climbed on top of me as we both gasped for breaths. That kiss was soft but absolutely breath-taking.

I felt something hard brushing the lower part of my stomach as he went on top of me. His semi-hard cock had finally come alive. I stifled a moaned, as mental images of his lenth came over me - thick and long, its head glistening with precum. I sighed as his hands continued to sensually touched my back, down to my ass, sending a different kind of electric current throughout my body. My clit was pulsating with arousal. It needs something. No, I need something. Fuck abstinence, I need him inside me.

I didn't protest when he took my shirt off, his eyes immediately feasting with my black strapless bra I purchased at a lingerie store in the mall. He slowly took it off, taking my arms off as I attempted to cover my bare breasts. He lifted my chin and I was forced to look at him.

"You are so beautiful." he said breathlessly as his eyes roamed around my naked breasts. I stiffened. "Relax, Allison."

I bit my lower lips as he slowly lowered me back into my bed, proceeding to take my pajamas off which came freely after a swift tug. He eyed me appreciatively, a smile playing on his lips.

"Have you ever been worshipped?" he asked.

I shook my head no, feeling my heart racing and pounding inside my rib cage even harder as before. I tried my best to calm my fast breaths but to no avail. Not when I have no idea what he's going to do next.

"I'm going to worship you from head to toe." he whispered in my ear while he ripped my panties off me. Literally.

He opened my thighs which was surely glistening in my own moist. I tried to shut my legs, as my chest rose up and down in anxiety. Adam told me to relax but it's hard to relax when all the lights are on and he's going to see all of me. Naked. I took a deep breath and gave a faint nod as I shut my eyes tightly, blood pounding in my ears.