Chapter 11: Cum With Me

Adam

Allison looked like she had seen a ghost, but she was still beautiful. Her still damp hair was plastered on her collar bone, just above her breast and I felt my breathe hitched. I wanted to kiss her, to feel her warm body next to mine. I didn't mean to disrespect her. It's just, sometimes, I have this weird way of claiming people mine and this was just one of the moments I had to be an asshole because let's face it, she is attractive. A lot of guys might not have realized that considering the way she dress and looked whenever she's in school. It's not every day she transformed into a hot blonde chic with smoky eyes and red lips.

"Mische sent me in her stead." I answered honestly. "She can't make it on time, with all the preparations she has to make."

"Thanks, but I could take a cab to her place." she said, her eyes focused on me defiantly.

"She'll have my head if I didn't get there with you." I shot back. "You know Mische."

She sighed, her shoulders deflating defeatedly. She shot me a stern look but didn't say anything before opening the door wide enough to let me through. I quickly stepped inside before her mind changes abruptly or something.

My eyes scanned her place. It was a bit small but it suits her just fine, I think. There were book cases on the far corner that held too much books, a small fireplace sat next to it and a number of opened boxes that contained books. I could hear Nicki Minaj's voice singing Va Va Voom amidst the rushing water in the bathroom. A macbook sat ajar on the small kitchen table ten feet away from us. Microsoft Word was opened. She must be doing some papers before I got here.

"Do you want something?" she asked, rather politely. I knew she was trying to be polite given the circumstances that I am here now and that she can't do anything about it. I caught a smell of jasmine and lavender combined and I realized that she was just standing in front of me, watching me with her dark blue eyes.

I held her wrist and she alarmingly seemed to have woken up from the trance she was in.

"Don't." she warned, taking a step backwards. I took a step forward. Backward and forward we both went until there was nothing more to stepped backward than the wall covered in peach, floral wallpaper. "I mean it, Payne. Don't you dare try something stupid."

"I want you." I told her, intoxicated by her scent that kept flowing through my nostrils. I saw her body tensed up in response to my words, her mouth hanging slightly open. I didn't wait for her to say something. Words just ruins everything so I slammed my mouth into hers, feeling the warm blood that was flowing through my veins up to my already pounding head.

"W-We can't." she said, trying to cock her head on the side but I was too strong for her. I wasn't the star player of the soccer field for nothing. I pinned her arms up against the wall and stopped kissing her. She looked at me, and there was nothing but need in those blazing eyes of them. She wanted this. She wanted me like I wanted her.

"Tell me you want me." I commanded in a hoarse voice I didn't recognize as my own. I gave her towel a small tug and it gave way for a feast. Her taut pink nipples, small waist...

"No." she said firmly trying to wriggle her wrists out of my grasp. I pinned her arms on her back and leaned in to kiss her neck. I wanted to taste every single bit of her. I felt her stiffen against me. I went down to her cleavage, giving it a light kiss. I knew her body was beginning to betray its master. If she doesn't want this, she could have kick me in the balls for even trying.

I placed a light kiss on her nipple and she shivered under my mouth. I slowly taunt one of her nipples with my tongue. Slowly, I gave her the sweetest torture. And with that, I let her wrists go. She pushed me, but not too hard. She didn't say a word as she walked out naked to an open door. She was inviting me to her room.

I quickly followed her, shedding my clothes off. I stood at the back of her, putting my arms around her belly as the light flickered inside the room. My eyes adjusted. She had turned on the lampshade which gave very little light to her bedroom. I nuzzled her neck, breathing heavily against her back. What did you do to me? I wanted to ask but instead I turned her around to face me and god she was beautiful. Breath taking even. I have to admit that I've taken more beautiful women, sexier women like those Victoria's Secret Angels but she was different.

I held her blonde hair for a while before lifting her chin to place a kiss on her mouth. I saw her eyes shutting automatically. Was she giving herself to me again?

I placed small kisses on her neck, on the back of her ears as I held her small waist against my own skin, the feeling of her warm skin grazing against mine has provided me with some sort of assurance. I kissed her again, her full and supple lips tasted like toothpaste. I kissed her softly because I felt the need to be gentle to her. It wasn't all about sex. I knew it was more than else.

She sighed and opened her eyes once again as I took a good look on her angelic face. Her eyes bore on mine as I touched her already hard nipples, rolling my thumb and forefinger. She sighed again. Her hand began exploring my shoulders, my biceps, my stomach like she was taking her time to memorize how beautiful I was. Kidding aside, of course. I palmed her breasts, taking one by mouth, my tongue grazing her nipples. I felt her hand on the back of my neck.

I stood up once again and pushed her gently into her bed. I went on top of her, kissing her as she held my arms. My hand automatically went to his core which was hot and wet.

She moaned loudly and I took that as an invitation to explore her pussy. I inserted one finger, then two. She arched her back, her nails digging on my back as she moaned my name.

"Oh..my God..." she breathed, her eyes closed.

"I'm not God you know." I corrected her, kissing the bony space between her breast down to her belly to her hot core which was radiating with so feverish heat I can't imagine a person would have.

"I- Ahhhhh...I-." she said as I parted her thighs, revealing her rosy wet flower inside. It was wet, as I had expected it to me. Succulent, I thought suddenly remembering my English lll class. It smelled sweet and appetizing.

"What?" I breathed taking my time to admire her beauty.

"N-Nothing...Just, please...Don't stop." she arched her back again, my tongue swiping his clit. She tasted sweet just like before and no woman had ever tasted like her. I lapped her pussy like a hungry man, sucking all the juices there is to suck and she moaned my name. Adam

I went on top of her again, teasing her wet core with the tip of my cock. Her eyes narrowed into slits, like she was in a magical trance. She replaced my hand with hers, holding my length like a lifeline.

"Can I taste this?" she asked in a voice not her own.

"Next time." I replied, eager to feel the clenching muscles inside of her. She nodded, placing the tip of my cock right next to her wet entrance. I kissed her, and she reciprocated with a passionate kiss that seemed to have consumed me. She was good at this. At playing at my own game. I was slowly becoming her pawn, and she my queen.

I pushed myself into her, breathing heavily. Her arms were around my neck as she breathed and closed her eyes. Slowly, I went inside of her and God, it felt fucking wonderful. So fucking tight.

I stayed unmoving for a few seconds, feeling her muscles clenching and unclenching my length before pumping in and out of her.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight." I said, parting her thighs wider. I watched how my cock disappeared inside of her. All of it. It was erotic. Fucking erotic than those porn videos I used to watch back in middle school.

"I'm close." she panted; beads of sweat had formed in her forehead. I bent down to kiss her as I quickened my pace.

"Cum with me." I said, feeling her pussy tightening around my length. I pumped some more, feeling her nails digging deep into my sides as she moaned and cursed. "Let go, Ally."

And she did.