Chapter 2: Strip or Dare

It turned out that the French-stone manor that reeks of money was Adam's. That was the night's plot twist. It never occurred to me that he was filthy rich. Guess that's the rumor that I completely missed out. Not that I'm interested in his money but Zeke told me that a lot girls were after Adam because of three reasons: Sex, Looks and Money. That's a little shallow but completely understandable.

"He needs a little lovin' but the man knows he's not gonna get it sooner." Zeke informed amidst the chaos that's happening around us. "It's hard to get genuine love when you're rich, good-looking and a sex God."

Mische surely did a great job at organizing a house-party and I never knew she was great at hosting too because most of the people were drunk, slurring nonsense happily or dancing lewdly to the music. Adam was missing. Zeke told me it was natural for him to leave his own party to screw someone for a while. I tried hard not to cringe.

"Does he always have sex with different woman?" I asked, suddenly growing curious.

"He's not exactly a whore but he has needs too." Zeke said, sipping on his wine. "And a lot of girls are willing to get a shot at him."

"But sex doesn't keep a man."

"That's weird, most girls think it does."

"So, what does he do after he had sex with them?"

"Dump them."

I kept quiet, sipping on my champagne and watching the guys and girls wrestled each other on the swimming pool. Adam is not a whore but he dumps the women after he had sex with them? That's a little contradicting if you'd asked me. Not wanting to make Zeke think that I'm into Adam as well, I didn't press on the subject.

"Hey Caleb!" he shouted over the other end of the pool. "Watch out for Carly!"

The guy with brown curls gave him a thumbs up.

"You might wanna watch out for Carly." Zeke said thoughtfully, swirling his champagne glass. "She likes to whore herself around guys like Adam and Caleb because they have the same social status. Caleb was just a little not too good-looking."

I laughed at him, looking at my own glass. Zeke stayed on my side all through the night and watched my alcohol intake. I was getting a little dizzy because I'm not really used to drinking.

"You should tell that to yourself, not me." I told him.

"Well, it looks like Adam has a little crush on you and Carly doesn't like it." He answered. "He can be a real bitch sometimes, you know and I hate it that she's like that. She's pretty. The dumb part, we can work out but the whore one, I don't think we got a remedy for that."

Carly stripped off her clothes and was in her undergarments. She was clearly drunk. Caleb was looking at her with great distaste.

As the night went on, the other guests started to leave in groups. The ones that stayed were Adam's closest friends, huddled in the manor's attic. The biggest and cleanest attic I've ever seen in my life. The floors creaked when you stepped on the wrong part of the wooden floor but that's just a small issue. There were two queen-sized beds and an enormous wooden cabinet. Some of the guys from the soccer team were munching on chips. Carly who was in someone's T-shirt was finally sober and was talking to a red-haired girl named Georgina who was throwing daggers at Renee. The latter, on the other hand, stuck out her tongue and laughed at the two of team.

"More beers and alcohol!" Mische exclaimed, holding a huge tray of wine bottles and beers. Adam followed her, bag of chips in his arms. "And diet sodas to those who don't feel like drinking anymore!"

"Cheetos, finally!" Zeke exclaimed, standing to his feet and grabbing the bag of Cheetos. "What do you want Ally?" he asked.

"Lays!" I said a little too cheerfully.

"I'm bored." Carly whined. Everybody was grabbing chips and drinks to even hear her. Zeke sat down next to me and gave me the lays. "Do you know that the best way to eat Cheetos is with chopsticks? That way, you wouldn't get your hands with all those cheese powder."

"You and your life hacks." A husky voice said. It was Adam who sat next to me. I automatically looked over Carly who was staring at me. I shrugged.

"I'm bored!" Carly whined again.

"Anybody wants to fuck Carly?" Georgina shouted across the room. "The whore is bored."

Adam and Zeke chuckled.

"What the hell is your problem?" Renee asked, coming to the rescue.

"I don't have a problem, Renee." Georgina said. "I was just helping Carly out. She said she's bored and would probably need a good fuck. Caleb are you in for a good fuck?"

Before Caleb could answer, Mische, who was now wearing a white cropped top over mom jeans came into the rescue. A bottle of beer in her hands.

"Okay guys, let's just ease each other's boredom until we're all sober enough to drive or drunk enough to pass out. Let's play a game called strip or dare."

"Strip or Dare?" Carly asked, her eyes bright.

"We'll.." Mische started. "Since truth or dare is a so highschool, I made up this game for this kind of events. Let's say the bottle of wine points at Zeke's direction, the one who spinned the bottle will ask him "Strip or Dare?" If Zeke chooses to strip, he'll take off one of his clothes. If he chooses dare, he'll do whatever the person who spinned the bottle the bottle tells him to do."

"Why prolong the agony though?" Georgina interjected. "It'll lead to Renee daring Carly to have sex with Caleb or Adam or in the worst case, Zeke."

Zeke laughed. "I'd rather die."

"Okay." Mische half-shouted to stop Georgina from answering. "Just to be fair, nobody is allowed to ask someone to have sex with another person. No blowjobs. No cunnillingus. You know what's a dirty dare and the other party must consent to the dare."

"What?!" Carly exclaimed.

"I told you, she's dumb." Zeke whispered, playing with the wooden chopsticks he used to eat Cheetos.

"For example, I spinned the bottled, it landed on Zeke and he chose to do the dare and I told him to kiss Adam, Adam has to give his signal."

"That's ridiculous!" Carly shouted. Mische shrugged and held an empty champagne bottle.

"So, are we all in?" Mische asked, looking around. "Because if you're not, I'm gonna have to make you leave the room."

All the people in the room nodded mutely, including me.

"Okay then, I'm gonna have to spin first." She said, giving me a wink.

At first, the game was pretty decent. Everybody picked strip over dare except for that one time the bottle pointed out Carly. She chose dare despite the fact that it was Georgina who spinned the bottle. In the end, she was so drunk, she ended up kissing a guy name Kyle from the soccer team who was equally drunk as her. He was so drunk he consented into kissing Carly and it was the nastiest thing that evening. It looks like they were trying to eat each other's face.

There were a lot of "ew's" coming from the other soccer player but mostly from Zeke and Adam who were laughing like stupid coyotes afterwards.

"Did you get it on film?" Adam asked. Zeke nodded, showing his phone and still laughing. "Oh my God, he's gonna be really pissed when he sees this."

The alcohols and chips kept on coming and nobody could refuse the shots because Mische said the game will be fun once we're all drunk and I think she was right or maybe I was so drunk I didn't realize that my head was on Adam's shoulder.

"Sorry." I slurred. "I meant to stay sober in Zeke's."

"Zeke has a girlfriend." Adam said.

"Oh, okay-"

"It's cool man." Zeke said in a high-pitched tone. "I got her or Carly will have her head. You know she's like a ticking bomb when she's drunk."

I rest my head on Zeke's shoulder and heard him say, "Sleep. Adam will take your shots for you."