Chapter 18: Are you inlove?

Adam's POV

"So, you really like this Allison?" Georgina asked, watching me pull my shirt back on to change into my soccer uniform. She was inside the changing rooms, munching on a bag of Cheetos, asking me about Mische's bestfriend because Carly kept bitching about it. Carly Mattheson who was in such a foul mood since the gossip spread like wildfire.

"I like her but it's not the I-like-you-let's-get-married type of thing." I answered. "I mean, I'm interested in knowing her because she treats me like I'm a regular person. She neither swoons nor bats her eyelashes with me and I kinda like that."

"I actually think she's the kind of girl you can't just play with." Georgie said. I smiled at her.

Georgina Wright was the first ever girl who treated me like a regular person or maybe because we were friends before I got into soccer but whatever. I love her as I love my sister and she loves me too like his own brother, if ever she had one.

"Yeah." I pulled on my shoes and tied them before I stretched a bit. "Sorry George, I had to get going."

"Sure." he said, getting out of her seat, dusting her palms.

I ran to the soccer field where I spotted Zeke, hunched over his phone. He smiled toothily at me and gave me highfive, pocketing his iPhone like a secret. I narrowed my eyes but didn't say anything. I bet he's got some horny business after practice.

Girls who weren't after me were after him and he really appreciates them. Appreciate them in a different way that includes getting them naked some place and fucking them senselessly until he rans out of sperm.

"Man, didn't you tell me you were going out with Allison." he said with a huge grin. I'd like to punch his face to wipe that off but I was conserving energy for the practice. Spencers will be straining us everyday leaving me so sore that a hot bath can't seem to alleviate.

"I'm not going out with her." I said because it's the truth. "Not yet at least."

Zeke's grin grew wide and I knew what's on his mind. He was thinking of the hundred and one ways of how I fuck her. Now I feel like a manwhore.

"I always thought she was kind of hot you know, no offense meant bro but I've always thought she was hot whenever I saw her on the corridors." he said, waving his hand. Zeke had this habit of gesturing with his hands whenever he talks about women. It's a nonsense gesture actually, more like a habit he can't stop. "And sometimes, I can't help but think about what's underneath those clothes."

Same here, I wanted to say but it felt so weird talking about Allison in a sexual way. I mean, I don't want to tell Zeke that she's got hot pink tits and that her breasts somewhat fit into my hand and that she was so natural around those tanned girls around school, showing their fake tanned breast and ass. It seemed like a cheesy thing to say.

"So.." Zeke trailed, bringing me out of my thoughts. "How was it?"

"How was what?" I asked, thinking if she'll let me take her home. Now that was cheesy, I thought, mentally scolding myself.

"The sex, silly."

"I haven't even touched her." I said.

Zeke laughed, and touched my forehead with the back of his hand like he was checking me for fever or something. I swatted his hand away and he laughed even loudly. Some of our team mates who were resting on the benches turned to look at him.

"Have you gone mad?" he asked, guffawing. "Haven't even touched her? Man, that was weird of you. Wow, are you inlove with her or something?"

I smacked him lightly on the arm and we burst out laughing.

"I would have asked you if she was hot as I've imagined she would be." Zeke said. "If she got these hot boobs or firm ass or something. Have you seen her legs? Carly would have been envious."

And the picture of Allison's long, creamy legs had popped inside my head. Well, everything about her was creamy. Her neck, her nape, her whole body and I can't seem to get rid of it.

"You know how I love those tanned girls but trust me dude, she's better when she's not tanned."

I know, I wanted to tell him.

"COACH SPENCERS GOT STOMACH ACHE!" somebody shouted and I realized in was Amiel who was a foreign exchange student from some place in India or something. He was running in circles, with his hands in the air. "PRACTICE HAD BEEN CANCELLED!"

Zeke let out a loud whoop of joy before getting out of the bench we were sitting on, fishing his phone and calling someone. Well, looks like someone's going to get laid earlier than he had expected. I can't help but smirked.

When I glanced at my watch, it was just 2:30pm. I got plenty of time to loiter and drive around school. I went back to the changing rooms with the rest of the team who were planning to sit on the classes they had missed. Some were planning to go home early which was a better idea than sitting on those classes feeling sore everywhere. I don't know Allsion's schedule so I decided to drive at the nearest coffeshop to get me something to eat.

I got myself a caramel frappucino and a box of donuts for Allison and by 5:00 pm, I was on my way to find her. I felt so pathetic, like I was a hopeless puppy running after the prettiest dog in town. Why wouldn't she like me? Why couldn't she try? Am I that abominable? Was there something wrong with my face? My dick too small? God, Adam.

I decided to take the box of sugar-glazed donuts home. I don't want to be clingy and I should probably give her some space to breathe. I had lunch with her, that would be enough. At least, for the day.

I walked out Brussiere Building to the parking lot and drove home.

Allison's POV

Adam was nowhere to be found. I want him to be with me because Margaux was asking me to go to this bar she had mentioned but I forgot the name somewhere in Oregon City. I would have refused because the last time I went into Mische's favorite bar, Vengeful, there was a lot of bar fight and all. I wish I have his cell so I wouldn't have to go with Margaux who had literally sunk to her knees to beg. I bit my lip as I took the train on the way home. I have never been this nervous but I'd really like to study and I've been on a party for like two times this week. Mische wouldn't have gotten me out of this since she loves to party and might probably come with us.

I opened my laptop and opened Facebook hoping Adam was online. And he was! And he even added me as his friend. Good Lord. I clicked the confirm button and I immediately typed a message.

Hey. U on the computer?

I held my breathe waiting and mostly hoping for his response which came after a few minutes.

Yes. Y?

Me: I know it'll be too much to ask but can u do me a favor?

Adam: Depends. Der r conditions.

I groaned, lightly kicking the table. Expect Adam Payne to ask for something in return. He can be a jerk sometimes.

Me: Fine but no sex.

Adam: K, what do u want me 2 do?

Me: Come over here.

Adam: U serious? :D

Me: Yep.

Adam: 20 mins.

I reclined back on my seat. Should I ask him what he wanted in return before I told him to come over? I should have right? But when I came back to Facebook, he was already on mobile. I decided to take a quick shower and changed into something not seductive like my black legging and a white cotton round neck shirt because when I'm alone with Adam Payne, we just always end up in bed. It was like he was putting me into some kind of magical trance.