Chapter 5: Another House Party

Adam's POV

I woke up to a terrible headache the next morning. What with the morning rays of sunshine nearly blinding me. I squinted and slowly sat up the couch I had managed to fell asleep. Looking around, with my eyes fully adjusted to the dimness of the room, I saw the fireplace, still crackling with fire. Did it kept me warm the whole night or was it really Allison's soft body that had kept me warm? Ugh. Speaking of the she-devil, where was she? I looked around some more, trying to remember everything that had transpired last night. The stupid game of Strip or Dare, my dare to do a body shot on her, my dare for her to do a body shot on me and the way she felt underneath me, wet and naked.

I expected her to turn up half naked, with a white, thin blanket covering her naked body. She would smile at me and would ask for another round of sex. I will eat her pussy; she will suck my dick and I will fuck her to the seven hells.

But there were no signs of her. She couldn't just leave like that! No woman ever walked out on me after I had her. Could her virginity be the reason? I knew she was one, just by the feeling of her pussy clenching hard on my fingers, tightening as she came close. Did I screw up? The fuck I don't know. I fisted my hair tightly, as my head began to spin. I can feel her hands raking my hair as I lapped on the sweetness of her core.

Damn, I sounded like a middle school boy who just had his first ever deep throat.

At least she was sensible enough not to freak out on me taking her virginity or something like that. Girls are complicated creatures but virgins are more complicated. They expect men to figure out everything for them.

I sighed sleepily as I felt my phone began vibrating in my jeans. Funny, but I can't remember the time when I put on my jeans. The last thing I remembered was cumming deeply into her hot core, panting and collapsing on top of her.

I shrugged the thoughts off my mind, fishing out my phone from my jeans and answering Zeke's call.

"Hey man!" he greeted chuckling to himself. I frowned, obviously not in the mood to goof around with anyone today. "I thought you hooked up with Mischa's bestfriend but seeing that she's here and you're not.. Well. Coach had been looking for you all day. Are you coming to practice?"

She's in school, my mind told me. I should probably go to practice, maybe talk to her later when I see her. What?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! my mind screamed at me.

"Hey Adam, you coming?" Zeke repeated and I heard a long whistle in the background. I consulted my watch. Its nearly lunch time. I could still get there in time if I decided to go.

"Spencers' already stressing us out." he said. "He doesn't know what to do without his star player on practice."

I faked a laugh, told Zeke to wait for me and ended the call, plopping down exasperatedly on the couch wondering where on earth Carly and her friends might be, before grabbing my shirt which has been unceremoniously tossed in the carpet. I can't help but think about last night. I haven't had any condoms with me and I haven't thought of ever using one which was a shame since I won't get another round. Who knew Mische's bestfriend could be so hot?

Putting the phone atop my drawer, I climbed out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. Should I ask Mische about her bestfriend? But what am I supposed to say? I thought as the water rushed through my body, my limp dick hanging loosely on its place as everything came back to me. How she touched it with her soft, warm hands, eyeing it hungrily until she placed her tongue on its based, like she was testing the waters.

My dick gave a slight jerk, being semi-hard by now. I grasp it with one hand and began stroking it up and down, thinking of everything about her. Her beautiful, blonde mane. Her tits that was perfect for my hands to hold. Her tight, wet cunt. How I badly wanted her to ride on top of me, to grind her hips in that sexy way she did... to come with me.

"Gods." I moaned, as the slick white fluid bounced off the tiled wall. I sat on the edge of the bath tub, can hardly comprehend why I did jack off like a middle school boy.

I went to school after lunch. I had missed my English lll lecture and when I went to Mr. Spears table inside the faculty room, he wasn't there. Good thing I bumped into Georgie who passed me today's notes which I photocopied. I thanked her and sped towards the field where Coach Spencers was shouting angrily at the new members. Zeke tapped my back and slung his arm across my shoulder, leading me to the locker rooms to change.

The school team scraped a satisfactory practice. The new members needed to be trained more, Spencers reiterated. It would be a lot harder for them since those trainings required long hours in the field and Spencers wasn't the laid-back type. He'll force them to score a goal even when the world starts to end just to have the best of the best and would not hesitate to kick a member out of the team if he didn't pass the storm.

A loud boom rang through my ears. I frowned, looking around curiously seeing the faces of my team mates and the vast land filled with trimmed grasses ahead of me.

"Hey man!" Zeke's familiar voice exclaimed followed by a gentle tap on one of my shoulders. "I never meant to kick it that hard!"

I looked at him and realized I've been hit by a soccer ball, right at the top of my head. I sighed inwardly. It was never a good thing to play soccer when you're suffering from hangover – alcoholic or sex.

"I'm fine." I replied, surprised at how my tongue quickly managed to tell a lie. "Maybe we should call it a day." I added, walking towards the changing rooms, the loud booming voice of Coach Spencers shouting angrily at his new recruits rang through my ears. I went inside one of the shower rooms (making sure I locked the doors thoroughly since Carly and her friends had this bad habit of barging in the locker rooms whenever I was in my full glory. I have no time for their bullshits today.) and decided to stay under the hot water for a while to mull things over when there was clearly nothing to think of since it was obviously a fucking one-night stand.

All fixed up, I walked back to my car, all freshen up and a little dizzy. I managed to drive all the way home where I laid down my bed staring at the ceiling for hours. I tried to keep her out of the picture but she was etched there. Her soft lips, taut nipples, sweet pussy I can forever eat. I sighed inwardly. Why does she have to taste so differently from others? I've had my fair share of women, some of them were even virgins but nobody had ever tasted that sweet.

Just as I was pondering on my thoughts, I felt my phone buzzing through my jeans. I fished it out rather irritably and squinted to see who sent me a message. It was Mische. I quickly sat up my bed and opened her message.

House party tom @ my place. 10 pm. C U. :)

I heaved a deep breathe, feeling my heart thumping loudly against my chest. I'm not the party-goer type and last night's house party was Mische's idea. All of it. I don't want to be dragged to some cheap bar around the city so I figured to offer my own place itself since my parents were on a world cruise, being some part of their golden year wedding anniversary or something of the sort.

I quickly typed a reply.

Will be there.