Chapter 4

America POV
---------

America tossed and turned. They were spending the night in the small clearing, Russia and America setting up a small camp while Pip collected more firewood. America groaned, his head was throbbing.

Come to me~

I need you~

Your mine~

You always have been~

You've never had a choice~

America sat up, breathing heavily. Beads of sweat dripped done his heat, adrenaline pumping hard. He was trembling, sitting there, cold, confused.

Who had been talking to him? Was it all just a dream. He looked around. The fire had been put out. America saw the sleeping shapes of Russia and Pip in the darkness. If they were both asleep, then who talked to him?

He sighed.

" Probably just a dream."

...

Russia POV
--------

A few hours after waking up, the trio was close to Russia's old home town. From there, they would make it to the lab. Russia's hip was aching, but he wasn't gonna complain. His hip was always aching now, it was just normal. He limped in the lead, being the only one to really know this territory.

" Hey Russia," said America.

" What," said Russia.

" Where's the town," asked Ame.

" Not go much farther," said Russia," Just a little ways ahead."

" Okay," said America," Hey Pip, what do you think that is."

Russia chuckled. Such a short attention span Ame has. They kept waking, Ame kept on getting distracted. Eventually, they came up to a three foot tall, brick, town entrance wall.

" We're here," said Russia.

" What's that," asked America.

" Oh my good Ame," said Russia," Purge your ADHD for two seconds, please."

America frowned then grabbed Russia's head and turned it slightly to the left. Russia scanned the area, trying to see what Ame saw.

" Oh," breathed Russia," Oh no."

" What," said Pip," What's wrong."

" Let's just say I have some old friends," said Russia, limping towards the person on the streets.

" What," said Ame," I thought you lived alone."

" I lived alone," said Russia," Doesn't mean I didn't have some people I could trust."

They walked up to the boy. He was in the dead middle of the street. He looked shaken.

" Hey China," greeted Russia," It's me friend, what's wrong?"

China turned around. Russia gasped, and he heard America gasp to and Pip groan. China was clutching his arm, or, where his arm used to be. He was trembling, blood dripped from his shoulder and mouth.

" China," cried Russia, rushing to his old friends side," What happened?"

" T-They t-t-took i-it," stammered China," They took my arm."

" Who," asked Ame, who had heard," Russia, who's they?"

" Oh no," groaned Russia," Don't tell me their still here."

" T-They took my a-a-arm," stammered China again," T-They ate it."

" Russia," said Pip, her voice staring to rise with panic," Who's 'They'?"

Russia looked at them," The townsfolk."