Chapter 6

This chapter contains very gruesome Canibalism, so if that upsets you then please skip this chapter!!!

Russia POV
-------

America ran back to Pip and China, kinda leaving Russia in his dust. He limped fast, trying to catch up. What they found was China and Pip trying to fight off screaming people.

" HOLD ON," cried America.

He pulled out his blades and they flipped open with a small click. He lunged for the nearest person, tripping them and slicing his blade across their chest, deep enough to draw blood but not to kill. But what happened next was sickening.

These people were desperate, hunger had driven them mad long ago, and now they were just animals. They weren't human anymore.

The man who was cut by America screamed, and animal like howl as the others people lunged for him, drawn by the blood. America stumbled back, but Russia was there to catch him. Russia held America's head gently, his thumb stroked America's cheek.

" Hey," said Russia," Ame, look at me."

America looked at Russia, his blue eyes sad and scared.

" Look at me," said Russia again, the calmness of his voice surprised him," Don't look at them, look at me."

America closed his eyes, tears falling down his cheeks as the sounds of flesh being ripped and bones cracking filled the silence. Russia saw that China had also turned Pip around. China and Russia had seen this before, but Ame and Pip hadn't. They didn't need to.

No one did.

...

After their meal, the people left. Taking the remains of the body with them, most likely a snack for later.

" China," said Russia calmly," Is my old hideout a safe place to stay?"

" Yeah," said China, his voice equally calm," I've been staying there since my place was over run. I'll take you."

He stumbled and Pip helped steady him.

" I'm fine," China said," I'll rest when we get there. And thanks for helping me...umm, what are your guy's names?"

" I'm Philippines," said Pip," Pip for short, and that's America."

China nodded his head respectfully," Thank you both for helping me, let's go. We're not safe here." China led the group towards Russia's old hide out. America had his blades ready and Pip had her pistol in hand.

The group stumbled along, silent. When they made it China opened the door with his one arm and held the door open for everyone. Everyone walked inside. Russia sighed.

" Home sweet home."