Chapter 11

Russia POV
--------

" So, how do you plan on getting in," whispered Russia, looking up at the lab," Bet you didn't think that far ahead."

" You are correct," said China," I did not think that far ahead."

They were hiding behind some boxes, waiting for an opening. As soon as China and Pip shared the news, the group headed to the lab. They wanted to end this quickly, then get the hell out of here and back to the safe point.

" We'll get in through the back," whispered Pip," Just gotta wait for these guards to leave."

They stayed silent as the guards waited another ten minutes before moving on. As soon as they rounded the corner, the group ran to the door. They got it open by braking a control panel and then closing it behind them.

The started slowly down the hall, all of them dead silent. Russia shivered. Last time he had come, he had been shocked so badly he past out. He had experienced pain worse than that since then, but he still didn't want to get shocked again.

" Ame," whispered Pip," You lived here for years, do you know where Britain's office is?"

" Unfortunately yes," whispered Ame," I do."

He took the lead, leaving Pip behind the rest of them. They passed the creepiest rooms. One had a bunch of cages with prototype monsters, some had a bunch of weapons, one of them was a hospital wing, but they didn't look inside. They hurried up stairs, peeking around corners, and being dead silent.

" Well well well, look who finally decided to show up."

The group turned.

" Hello," said America, glaring. His blue eyes held a fury Russia had never seen.

" What's up Canada?"