Chapter 13

Russia POV
-------

Russia was next to America in and instant. He let Ame lean on him, but it was excruciating. Taking on America's weight as well as his own was to much for his hip. The pain came in waves, shooting in his back then back to his hip.

Pip was cursing at Aussie as he left. China tried to stop him, but Aussie knocked him off balance and ran, taking Canada with him. China cursed and stood.

" Where's the Kill Switch," he asked, looking around," We can press it and get out of here."

" Not here," said Pip, running around frantically," Maple boy led us in the wrong direction."

" I knew he was suspicious as hell," said China," We gotta get out of here."

" A LITTLE HELP HERE," screamed Russia, his hip hurting," ANY DAY NOW!"

Pip came and helped Russia, putting one of America's arms around her shoulder. Russia took a second to let his hip stop hurting so bad. Then he took off then he helped Pip with America and together they ran out, Pip having to slow down a little to match Russia's pace. America, half conscious, limped the best he could, keeping one hand on the wound to stop the blood flow.

They made it outside. They heard people yelling, but they didn't slow. They ran faster. They didn't ow until the commotion died down.

They arrived at the hideout. Ame could barley stand. He sat down on the couch, turning it crimson. Pip sighed and grabbed the first aid kit.

" Can you two please go into another room," said Pip, looking at China and Russia," This is t gonna be pretty."

Russia didn't move. He was staring at America, he couldn't leave, he had to make sure he was okay. China finally grabbed Russia's arm and led him into the kitchen.