Chapter 25

Philippines POV
----------

Two Days Later...

...

Philippines watched as Germany and Vietnam whispered to each other. When they were done Germany nodded and ran back to the healing hut, which was what it was being called now.

Philippines had spent a whole day after she had rested, eaten, and washed, telling the others the whole story, with the help of China. They had all been worried, and now they understood China's weird arm.

Now, Pip was waiting to see Russia and America. They woke up this morning. They had walked to the showers to get washed up, but so far only Germany's seen them. She had to know they were well. She also had to know what happened in that fire. She had seen Australia and Britain's dead bodies, gun wounds, but she knew close to nothing about what happened.

Finally, Vietnam and Germany gave Pip the okay to see them. She ran into the healers hut. America was sitting up, sipping water. She was relieved to see his blue eyes, not the red. She walked up to his bedside.

" Hey Ame," she said," How are you feeling?"

" I'm okay," Ame rasped," Just gotta do some recovering is all." He smiled, she smiled back.

They hugged for a moment, then Pip let go and looked at Russia.

" How is he," asked Pip.

" Not good," said America," Something happened back there, something that broke him."

" What do you mean," asked Pip.

America looked at her.

" He stopped talking."

-------------

END OF BOOK 2

------------

The title of the next book will be...

\\TOGETHER//-(RusAme AU)

I hope to see you guys there!!

And thanks for reading!

-RusAme767