Chapter 16

Russia POV
--------

" So, he was yelling about someone being in his head," said Pip.

" Yes," said Russia for the hundredth time.

" So," said Pip," You weren't..."

" NO," yelped Russia, blushing," GOD NO!"

" Okay queen," said China, earning one of Russia's old glares.

China laughed," Glad to see you haven't lost your flare friend."

Russia grinned," And I see your still an annoying asshole."

" With flare," added China, then he started laughing.

" Guys focus," snapped Pip," Something is seriously wrong. Ame has never just panicked like that, it's not like him."

" Well what do you think it is," said China," It could have just been nightmares, we don't exactly live in Candyland."

" I know that," said Pip," But Russia, you said something happened while you were...trying to make him stop panicking."

" Yeah," said Russia, ignoring her tone," He was panicking one second, then it was like a switch was flipped, just like that he was normal again. He didn't seem to remember what happened."

" I don't know," said China, quietly," I say we do nothing for now, wait till he's better. Then we can decide what to do."

" I agree," said Pip. She glanced at Russia. Russia remembered what China told him earlier, how they'll be waiting for Russia to take the lead.

" Okay," said Russia," Everyone go back to bed, we all need rest. I'll keep watching him, if it happens again I'll yell for you guys."

" Okay," said China," Just don't get any ideas."

He dodged a playful punch from Russia and skipped away, when he made it to the stair he looked back at Russia and smiled, then they both laughed. Pip smiled the walked upstairs," Goodnight Russia."

" Goodnight."

He sat at the counter, trying to think. They needed a plan to get into the lab, something was wrong with America. He sighed, then put his hands on his forehead and leaned on the table. Think Russia, think.

He felt Bally couldn't take it. He limped back to the bedroom, knowing he wouldn't sleep tonight. But he wanted the comfort of knowing America was safe, and he wouldn't have to worry. He made it into the room. And stopped dead.

" Oh my god."

He turned and yelled," CHINA! PHILIPPINES! WAKE UP!"

They were down in an instant, having not fallen asleep yet.

" Somethings already gone wrong?," yelped China.

Pip shook Russia a little," What's wrong?"

" Ame," said Russia," He's gone."