Chapter 12

America POV
---------

Why him? Why did it have to be Canada who caught him? I should have been Aussie, then America could have pinched or stabbed him. But Canada was important to their father. If America killed him, then Britain would kill them.

" Nothing much," said Canada," What about you brother?"

America kept glaring, hoping to burn Canada alive with his anger. Canada smirked, then scanned the group.

" Oh," he said," Looks like you've picked up another teammate, or at least, what's left of him."

China glared, his grip tightened on the pistol, finger inches away from the trigger, but knowing what it meant to pull it. Canada smirked again.

" Why hello," he said, looking at Russia," How's the whole alone thing going...not so well judging how you look like a stitched up chew you."

Russia frowned, but America knew that some of his old anger was bubbling up inside him. He wanted to hurt Canada, but he also knew what it would mean.

" Well, I'd love to chat more," said Canada," But things to do places to be."

Pip blocked his way," Nuh uh, your not going anywhere."

" And who's gonna stop me," said Canada. There was a click of a gun as China placed the gun on his head.

" We are," said China," You think we won't kill you, they won't. But I will. So your gonna take us to the Kill Switch, or we'll...I'll just shoot you and the others can be on their merry way."

Canada glared," Fine."

Canada lead the group up more stairs then he turned," It's in here, this is Britain's office."

" You guys go," said China, still holding the gun to Canada's head," I'll keep an eye on him."

America nodded then the trio walked in. Someone was sitting at the desk. It wasn't Britain though. He would be sitting in the chair, not on the table.

" G'day, you sure took your time showin up."

" YOU!"

Pip lunged for Australia, Russia grabbed her with his good arm and America also grabbed one of her arms. She kicked and screamed in a rage.

" YOU KILLED SOUTH!! YOU BLINDED SV!!! DEVIL!!"

" Wow," said Australia," Someone's upset."

" Upset is an understatement," muttered Russia.

" Well this has been a fun reunion," said Australia," But let's get this over with."

Australia lunged for them, pulling a knife almost out of thin air, but really just out of his back pocket. He lunged for Russia but he dodged and Aussie went running past him. He turned quickly and came at them again, heading for a disoriented Pip.

" PIP!"

She was ent flying as America shoved her aside. He whole room seemed to freeze. America took a stuttering breath. Pip stared in horror.

" AMERICA," cried Russia.

" You've always been a fool," whispered Australia in America's ear. He pulled his life out of America's side and walked towards the door," But, you were always so emotional."

America clutched his side. His hands were barley stopping the blood flow, the room started to spin.

And Australia was gone.