Chapter 7

LAST CHAPTER SUMMED UP!!

China, America, and Pip introduced themselves and now the group is hiding in Russia's old hideout. The one he lived in before he left to find new resources.

------

Russia POV
--------

" Okay," said Russia," Whats our plan?"

The group had gathered their bearings since that encounter with those townsfolk. They had recovered their wit. China had heavy bandages wrapped around his shoulder.

" I don't know if you should go to the lab with us China," said Russia," It would be really dangerous for you. You should just wait for us here and then after we're done, we take you to the safe point."

" I may have lost an arm," said China," But that doesn't mean I can't shoot a gun. I'm coming with you guys, I'll help however I can."

Russia nodded. China was stubborn, when he decided on something, there was no convincing him otherwise. He was a good friend.

" I think the best option," said America," Would be to find a way in through the back."

" That does sound like the only reasonable option," said Pip quietly," Hey China, you know your way around the lab?"

" Yeah," said China," I've never been inside, but I've never been caught while spying either."

" Good," said Pip, she handed him her pistol and grabbed one of America's knives," Then you and me are gonna go scout. Ame and Russia will stay here."

" Alright," said China, standing and adjusting his grip on the gun," You guys keep your eyes open."

" Don't worry," said Ame," I'm not tired."

" We'll be fine," said Russia.

Pip and China left, leaving Russia and America alone. Together. Just them.

Well fuck.

----------

I'm so sorry this chapter was so short. But I am very tired and want to sleep.

Goodnight/day/morning!

Bye!