Chapter 5

Russia POV
--------

" We have to stop the bleeding," said Russia," China, sit down please. We're gonna help you."

China chuckled quietly while Ame took his jacket off and started using it to stop the blood. Pip was looking through the medicine Germany gave her. Germany had shown Pip some important medical stuff before they left, so that she could provide help if needed.

" China," said Russia, fear edging his voice," What's so funny?"

" You've changed," said China," You've finally realized."

" Yes I have," said Russia," And I'm not leaving you again, you were my only friend."

" I'm touched," said China, wincing as the adrenaline gave way to pain.

" Russia," said America, his tone warning," Please come over here, I want to have a chat with you while Pip takes care of him."

Russia put his hand on China's good shoulder," Stay alive man."

" You know me," slurred China, barely awake," I always manage to stay alive."

Russia followed America so they were out of the others ear shot.

" Care to explain," said Ame, as soon as they were alone.

" Explain what," said Russia, playing his ignorance, even though he knew damn well what Ame was prompting.

" Explain why you decided not to tell us this town was run by cannibals," said America.

" There's a few sane people left, but even they have been forced to eat their dead friends," said Russia," Let's just say hunger is a big problem here, and from the looks of it, it's gotten worse since I left."

" And were you planning on telling us," said America, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" No listen," said Russia," When I left there were only a few. Like any of the towns around here and I'm sure there were a few at your old town."

" Of course there were," said America.

" But the numbers must have risen since I left," said Russia," I left because we were running out of resources. But I just didn't notice how bad it could get."

" Well, we're gonna have to be careful from now on," said America," We can't afford anymore injuries."

Russia noticed Ame glance at his arm.

" I'm gonna be fine," said Russia," It's China I'm worried about."

" Well, he can stay with us," said America," And if he wants, we can take him back to the safe point with us."

" Okay," said Russia," Sounds like a plan."

" Yeah," said America," Just remember, really careful from here."

" GUYS!! HELP!!"

" So much for being careful," muttered Russia.