Chapter 10

America POV
--------

Come~

Your so close now~

I have use for you~

Do you really want to see them suffer~

Just come~

You can save them~

" No," mumbled America, tossing and turning in his sleep,"No no no."

Come~

Your making their suffering worse~

You~

You~

You~

" NO," screamed America. He fought desperately to wake up, but he couldn't. Couldn't escape the nightmare that had consumed him so many nights. This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real.

" America."

" NO!"

" America!"

" NO NO NO!"

" AMERICA WAKE UP!"

America opened his eyes, still screaming. Beads of sweat ran down his head, and he was breathing heavily. He looked up and saw Russia's worried face. Russia had a hand on America's shoulder and one holding his walking stick, he was leaning on it. America realized he had fallen asleep on the couch. Russia was leaning over him, shaking him awake while also keeping his distance a little, as if he was unsure wether he should help or not.

" America, it's okay, it was just a nightmare," said Russia, smiling slightly," Your okay."

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you," said America, sitting up. That was a mistake. His face was inches away from Russia's. They were both dead silent, eye to eye with each other. Russia and America both blushed.

" U-Um," said Russia, breaking the spell," I'm going to go see what I can find in the kitchen."

" Okay," said America," I'm just gonna...stay here for a minute."

Russia limped off hurriedly, blushing like mad. America covered his face with his hands. Oh my god, he should have thought before doing something, that nightmare threw him off. They had been so close.

...

Russia POV
--------

One minute Russia's asleep. The next minute he's waken up by America's screaming. Then the next minute his face and America's face are two inches away from each other. He leaned on the counter on the kitchen, collecting himself.

Why was this so strange. A month ago he was living alone, hating the world and everyone on it. Now here he is, panicking because he was close to a boy he liked and waiting to see if his friends are even alive.

" Well," muttered Russia," This isn't confusing at all."

He heard the front door open and then lock shut. He limped back into the living room and saw Pip and China talking to America.

" What did you guys find," asked Russia, joining the group.

" I assume we found what you guys wanted," said China.

" We found it," said Pip.

" Your joking," breathed America.

" We know where your little button is," said China," It's in Britain's office."

" We found the Kill Switch."