15 | Do It

2,500 reads :,) thanks y'all!
Update: 133k reads 🤯

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!

As Summer suspected, Loki managed to break free- just as he said he would

As Summer suspected, Loki managed to break free- just as he said he would. Their.... his people raided the tower, injuring and killing anyone that dare crossed their paths. She knew Loki would be here to get her soon, that is if the Avengers didn't stop him in time. How could they when they were busy fighting off everyone else?

"Are you ready to go, love?" He smiled, her cell door opening. How he opened it, she didn't know. She didn't tend to question him much.... until now.

She faced away from him and tensed when she felt his hand over her shoulder. "It's not real...." her voice cracked as her words faded off. "It was the tea, wasn't it? You made me believe it was just from another realm."

His eyebrows furrowed together, hurt by her accusations. His hand fell and he took a step back. "You doubt all the love you have for me? You know our love is real. The potion was just a push in the right direction." He lied through his teeth. Gently, he grasped her arm to turn her around to face him.

She wrenched her arm out of his hold and backed away from him, fire in the form of water burning the backs of her eyes. "No, I was your hostage. You abused me-"

"I never laid a hand on you!" He snapped, making her flinch.

"Yes you did!" She screamed back, surprising them both.  "You gripped my hair so hard, I'm shocked that it wasn't ripped out! You pinned me against the wall by my throat, squeezed it so I couldn't breath, slammed me against a desk, and so much more!"

"Abuse is not just physical." She continued with a sneer. "You tortured me. You made me believe everything you did was for me. You took my freedom, my sanity, even my own free will of thinking! You killed my friend right in front of me- and made me believe it was for the best!" She yelled hoarsely as sobs ripped up from her chest. "You're a monster!"

Before she could even process what was happening, he had her backed up against the wall. He grabbed her roughly by the wrists before his grip gentled, like he was just barely restraining his fury. "Listen to me- the Avengers are feeding you lies. You know I love you and I know you love me."

Though she trembled in his hold, she bared her teeth. "Get off of me." She seethed and attempted to shove him back.

Being that he was a lot bigger and stronger than her, he didn't budge. She tried one last time and used all the strength she could possibly muster to shove him back. She managed to move him a tiny bit, enough to sweep by him. Once she was past him, she spun around to make sure he didn't follow.

He chuckled darkly, a dark eyebrow quirked in amusement as he watched her. He prowled closer. "Are you really going to run?" He challenged. "When has that ever worked for you?"