✿ Chapter Thirty Three

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Are the two of you deaf?" Jungkook asked after a minute of silence where Taejun ran towards Yeosin and hid behind her back, afraid at the sudden burst of Jungkook. Unknowingly, Yeosin held her right hand to cover Taejun's head who was peeking on her side. She's about to fire back a rude comment but Hoseok held her back.

"I'll handle this, you should rest bring Taejun with you" Hoseok instructed, knowing exactly what would happen if he let Yeosin handle the situation. Jungkook and her aren't in the same page, and will forever be that way.

And also the hide the truth from Taejun and hopefully to the rest.

Letting out a huff, she obliged telling Taejun to follow her and he happily did, snaking his small hands on hers. Jungkook and Hoseok was surprised to see Yeosin accepting the boy's hand.

Finally their retreating figure went out of sight leaving Jungkook and Hoseok alone to talk in silence.

"We adopted him"he replied not really lying since they're about to adopt him soon. They can't contact people's to do the filing of the adoption yet since Jimin blocked everyone's signal for safety purposes. Hoseok already know that adopting Taejun is gonna be hard considering her existence is not yet known in the city, he's willing to take illegal measurements if the legal won't work.

" Why would you adopt that kid? Where did you even find him?" Jungkook asked in confusion. Unaware that the kid was the sick and supposed to be dead baby of Shang. He didn't dared visiting or looking for the boy after knowing that it was alive and was put under the maids responsibility, resulting his unfamiliar look towards the kid.

Taehyung was once again saved by the bell.

" Do they know?"

" He's my cousin's son, she couldn't afford to raise him since she had Taejun during her collage so me and Yeosin decided to do the honor" Hoseok answered the first two questions, noticing how Jungkook's mad demeanour vanishes to Yeosin's absence. They really hate eachother. " As for them, no they don't know yet, me and Yeosin are trying to find a appropriate time to share the news since they're busy coping up with their grandsons"

" You have a point" Jungkook gave a slight nod, repositioning Tokki so that his neck won't hurt. " That's a great news I guess, since you adopt the boy then Tokki and Jayu would have a cousin, and someone other than theirselves to play with"

They began to walk together instead of standing while talking. Tokki was letting out a few soft hums as the cool warm breeze welcome his soft and sensitive skin, and Jungkook would bounce him a little.

" Yeah... That's quite true" Hoseok agreed, imagine the upcoming future where Taejun gets to know Tokki and Jayu. It would be a wonderful scene to see.

" So.." Jungkook trailed, giving Hoseok a few side glances. " You and Yeosin made up?"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"F*ck!" Jimin groaned like a wolf, gripping the girl's slim legs as he pounce his waist on her core with no remorse. The girl tried her best to stop herself from screaming her lungs out at how painful yet pleasurable the sensation created by her boss. Sadly, Jimin had no intention to her needs and focuses on his own. Imagining that the woman he was f*cking was Shang.