✿ Chapter Ten

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Shang~"  Jungkook appeared inside her bedroom where she was rocking the little sleeping Jayu on her arms. Jungkook too cautions on lowering his voice to not wake the baby up.

" Yes Jungkook?" Whispered Shang as she stared at the smiling man who decided to wear a blue shirt today. It was foreign for her to see Jungkook wear something with colors since she only saw him wearing white, black or gray. Staring anew isn't bad, so she's gonna make use to Jungkook wearing colors because from the looks of it, he's going to start wearing some.

" Can you tell me?" He whispered softly, the innocence in his voice made Shang's hair to crawl, not very use to this Jungkook. He was like a child, wanting to hear an I love you from his parents before he goes to sleep. His tone worked well with his bunny smile and bright face, but to his body? It didn't fitted well. (Jungkook is buffier thant he is in real life)

" Tell you what?" Placing the sleeping Jayu on the crib she faced Jungkook who was now taking his seat on the far end of her bed.

" Tell me the news again" he badly wanted to hear it. It felt so unreal so he just needed to be sure and receive the answer his heart wanted to head. He waited, with a small  smile on his face he started at her lips, making sure to see and remember every entire detail of her lips moving with the words she's going to say.

"I'm pregnant with your baby" even if she said those with half enthusiasm like a normal pregnant lady would say, Jungkook didn't noticed it as he exploding with warmth and love and finally falling on the bed with a soft thud. He was attacked by those golden words, joy immediately bursted in his chest making his lungs to unable inhale some air.

She slightly chuckled at how Jungkook quietly rolled his body back and forth, squealing at the beddings. There was butterflies in his belly and he wanted it to go out because the tickling sensation is too good at his frenzy state. So he screamed his lungs out on the beddings, making sure that his scream wouldn't escape in the free air.

He was really happy.

" What would you name him?" Since she was expected to give birth to a baby boy, she finalized the gender to be one. Despite her situation, she still wanted to have a little baby girl, whom she cooks comb and tie her hair into different hairstyle's, teach her how to become a woman, okay dress up with her and buy cute accessories for her. It would be a good experience. 

" I don't know yet... Do you have any?" He asked, managing to calm himself and sat on the bed once again. The two of them are now facing each other.

She took a seat on the other side of the bed and have a thought for a moment. She wanted to name the baby Nami but she couldn't already see Jungkook fuming with rage by naming his baby by her dead boyfriend's name. So she shakes her head and waited for Jungkook to come up with a name.

"How about Migug?" He asked, watching how she reacted to the name. It meant Us, so she would take a hint that it would have a meaningful name.(in short I have no idea what to name the next baby) Is Jungkook hinting something?

" Sure" she nodded, afraid to ruin his mood. Time will tell if Jungkook would change his mind on naming the baby. From Jungkook's dominance and controlling attitude, Shang couldn't name the baby even if Jungkook would ask her to. Since no matter what name she's going to recommend, Jungkook will highly disagree and name the baby himself. So she no longer bother on giving efforts at the naming part— even if the baby is her son.

"You don't like it?" Asked Jungkook, noticing the slight discomfort she was showing. She shakes her head.

" I like it" good thing Jungkook bought her lie. " I'm just having some problems coping up with the pregnancy, since I gave birth to Jayu not long ago and I don't even know if this pregnancy will be healthy since the time I had healing my womb isn't that long... But I guess I'll manage since all the other mothers gave birth to healthy kids..." Since her situation is on repeat she now understand the prophecy.