>Chapter Thirteen

(not book related but that's so photo of my sister. I promised to show y'all one because you send your prayers. I'm just gonna cover her face hehe. But she's very healthy)

<───────────────────>

" Taejun is with Mr. Kim" Yeosin eyes immediately scattered around the room, ignoring Jungkook's constant words of sincerity about the loss of her two unborn child.

There are many people, giving her difficulty in locating where Taehyung was heading.

" I'll do anything for you to forgive me....just tell me what it is"

"Look... I don't have time at the moment Jungkook, I need to call Hoseok because he's supposed to be here" she lied. " He's probably around somewhere, I need to find him"

The last few words was for Louis and the lad understood.

" Hoseok? I'm sure he'll arrive soon" Jungkook reassured.

" I hope...well it's good to have a conversation with you" It was rare to have the two in one long conversation, one that doesn't involve arguing and pissing one another off until one would burst in anger and start a physical fight. " I need to visit the bathroom and to call Hoseok also"

" Be sure to eat okay? You need to be healthy now so that you can carry healthy babies like Shang"

"Oh...speaking of Shang, do you know where she is?"

" Yeah, she's in her room resting. Couldn't attend the celebration because she's sick, caught Ttalgi's fever"

"Ah I see...tell her to get well soon " she brushed off, excusing herself with various people whom was busy with forming business alliance with one another.

This ain't a birthday.

She went to the lady's bathroom, slammed the door shut and immediately went to the counters. Removing her heels and adjusting her dress.

"Any sign of Taejun?" She questioned. Walking towards the cubicle, there was a trashcan beside it. A black trash bag with used paper towels inside. She rolled lots of toilet papers on her hand and used it to lift the trash bag from the can and there was a pair of combat boots and a gun, a pistols to be specific. The only weapon they could get inside due to its size.

She wore the boots, grabbed the gun and placed it in the band on her tight where a gun holder was tightly secured. Rolling off her dress she grabbed her heels, placed it on the bottom of the counter.

" But we need a distraction. Once we have Shang and her kids we can't easily escape them because they will know" Yoongi pointed out, the rest agreed.

"That's why I have this"Yeosin placed two silver heels on the round table. The men stared confusedly at the shoe wear. " They're bombs, I can't cary something big inside because of the security. They wouldn't notice this in the scanner since they'll think I'm wearing a bra with metal so it's safe to enter with these. They won't creat a big explosion, only enough t cause panic. I had a remote with a click it would alarm people. This will stay in the bathroom, be sure to prepare a sigh of under instructions so that we could avoid harming people.Louis would drop the items in a bathroom"