✿ Chapter Sixteen

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" w-who u" the anonymous boy asked. He munch the sweets on his mouth so that he could speak properly.

" I'm Pak Jayu, how abut you?" He asked, watching the new stranger as he got down on the chair while wiping his lips. The new boy wore a plain white t-shirt that was very big for his body. It covered his legs but the neckline was so big that his slightly tan chest was showing. The outline of his diaper was visible enough to give Jayu the idea that he too was a baby since Jayu always wear his diapers.

"I'm... I'm... I don have a name..." The anonymous boy sadly replied, lowering his head. Jayu feel sad seeing the boy with no name. His slightly wavy hair was messed up, his height was slightly taller than Jayu but his weight was higher than the anonymously boy.

" You don have a name?" The two seem to be an intellectual, they both seem to know a lot of words and is highly advance for their proper ages.

" I don have a name... But the older people call me sweet toot sinse I always eat sweet" he shyly replied showing his face to Jayu. With a single eyelid eyes and sharp corners each of his eyes where his lips formed into a pout.

" Then I call you sweet toot!" He happily proclaimed, in the midst of joy to meet someone his age. Jayu had been yearning for someone to play with him, sure his parents would always give him the love and the enjoyment but it's still different when someone, a child would play with him. " I'm one yer old how bout you?" Asked little Jayu while his hand anonymously picked a piece of sweet from the drawers.

" I'm one yer old too!" Sweet tooth beamed, clapping his hand at the idea of a friend. He's been working as a floor moper on the basement kitchen with the person he called as mom. Sweet tooth didn't remember much about why he began to help his mom, but all he remembered was mom fighting with the older people because they found Sweet tooth's treatment unfair so mom decided to let the boy mop the floor even if it's just a small area.

" Can we bi frends?" Asked Jayo, now eating the sweet on his hand. Sweet tooth gave a though about it. Mom would always warn him about appearing to the higher ups of the room, but base on Jayu's clothes, he isn't one of the higher ups. He shook befriend him since Jayu is probably one of the maids son also. Since his clothes aren't shiny as his mom told him about.

"Suuuureee!"

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jimin had tried his best to find Jayu, but the little boy didn't seem to appear on the places he usually at. He needed some maids to order but they're currently on the lower basement with Taehyung for the execution. 

Lately the food supply decreased and not to mention when the government began to ask them about the topic about their whereabouts since Jungkook hadn't attended any meetings with the press because he was busy taking care of Shang, Taehyung was no help also because he'd been attending seminars on Japan, his presence was rare this past few days—nit until the problem came, they knew immediately that some of their men began to betray them by sending pictures of Shang and the legal rooms and activities under their mansion—good thing they manage to block the message and mail before it reaches the government's desk.

That's the reason why he had been fuming in anger and was in a bad mood today. Then he heard the conversation of his son and  his wife, it only added fuel to the flames in his system and now he's trying to find his son to apologise.

His actions from earlier was uncalled and he felt terrible to show that side of his to Jayu. He never meant to look so dark and creepy toward his son, he never meant to act like that, but the mention of  girl just offended him.