✿ Chapter Thirty Six

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Mama and daddy! Gooda moning!!!" A loud happy and pitchy voice woke both of the adults. A light groan can be heard from Jimin ad he continue to  hold Shang's body closer to him, not wanting to wake up and loose the contact and warmth they both shared.

" Good morning baby angel" Shang ruffled Jayu's fluffy bed hair and run her fingers at the edges of his black hair to remove the annoying locks that disturbed Jayu one in a while. She took a mental note to cut Jayu's hair later. " Is Tokki awake?" She asked, slowly removing Jimin's tight hold on her waist. The mascular man shakes his head in protest and proceeds to hide his face on her shoulder even more, hands ignoring her prying ones.

Last night—or early morning was very eventful. Her back was very sore thanks to the not-so-soft marbled floor in the balcony where they made love according to Jimin while it was just plain s*x to her. It wasn't really their decision to make love outside the cold since it just happened remotely out of their knowing, and it was also to prevent waking Jayu and Tokki up from their sleep because of the demotic doings they both made. Not only did they made love in the balcony, they also did it inside the other walk in closet that consist of her outfits that was bought by Jungkook, and they didn't just stop in the closet, they made a trip in the bathroom too and ended most of the rounds in the bathtub and in the shower. They cleaned theirselves after and due to tiredness, Shang ended up on Jimin's shirt while Jimin wore his sweatpants that was laying in the floor together with Shang's undergarments and sleep wear.

Jimin made sure that he was being tender and soft to her, but all things came crushing down sooner when he entered heaven and immediately forget the I'll be gentle and careful demeanor and turned into a I'll f*ck you until your legs break one.

They couldn't count how many rounds they finished, but Jimin could already tell he went all out earlier due to the small glimpse of very dark love bites on her chest, there's a whole lot on different places, he couldn't see just yet since they're under his shirt.

To Jimin it was amazing. He got to touch her, taste her, have her and make love to her— properly this time, no forcing and out of eachother's comfort. He made sure to take his time in pleasuring her good that her legs shake, literally. He was satisfied and in joy.

They both enjoyed it, it was indeed amazing and a good exploration but Shang feels so irresponsible to just have s*x with her children sleeping. She wouldn't deny that earlier was a satisfactory and it fed her hormones very well. But there will always be a but.

This is so wrong...

F*ck this felt so right.

Each one of them had their own thoughts.

" Yep! Kookie took baby broder earlier... They go moring walk" the little boy tried to wiggling his tiny and chubby body from the tiny space in Jimin's encircled arms. The man had no choice to slowly loosen his hold so that their son can easily lay down. Now, the little boy was in the middle of his parents, body being secured in place by his father's arms that was locked at the other side of the mother's waist.

Jungkook must have saw us...

Shang thought, a little uneasiness slowly crawled at her back. She stared at her body, immediately letting out a sigh of relief when he notice Jimin's shirt was covering her naked form. When she noticed the dark purple bruised, her body immediately strike a very sore-ful painful. The bites are throbbing, her legs felt non-existent, her lower part were very sore and her back was stinging in pain not go mention her swollen lips. Then theirs her headache, from the lack of sleep.