Chapter Nine

"Wait," Shang said squinting her eyes as she locked her eyes to Namjoon's. Her partner gave her an annoyed and confused look as he slowly lifted Shang out of his thighs not forgetting to slap her ass. They're about to have a romantic and hot night today but damn the universe was so against it that they couldn't bare to see them attached and close to each other so they once again disturb the two.

Hearing another knock Shang rolled her eyes and grab the large black T-shirt from the cabinet covering her half-naked body. Guess they'll have to do it tomorrow.

"I swear this is the second time we have interrupted from day one since we got here" Namjoon groaned, grabbing his pants that were on the floor, not having the time to check his woman. Too annoyed from the disturbance that's been knocking at their door endlessly.

Shang walked out of their bedroom and opened the main door with one swift not knowing that her chest was fully erected from the hot make-out season they had earlier with her man.

This had caused the man that was the one knocking on their door, to check her body shamelessly. An awkward silence came as the man couldn't remove his eyes from the treasure she was giving.

"Can I help you?" She asked still unaware of the fact that the stranger was eyeballing her and mentally undressing her.

"Uh- hi there new neighbor!" He greeted after a moment of complete silence. Shang gave him an unsure smile. Is it normal for the neighbor to come and visit them at 10 pm??! He's acting like a creep right now. It's hard to admit but he has the looks and the muscular body to rock the world and every female had daydreamed of. But he won't be as hotter as her Namjoon.

"Good Evening sir.....but do you need something?" She asked looking back to if some teenager is pranking her. God where's Namjoon? She mentally asked.

"I heard there was a new neighbor and I would like to greet and introduce myself so that we could welcome you to our neighborhood"  The man with pouty lips, crescent smiling eyes, and blond hair smiled as he explained the reason why he was greeting the girl at night. "I just got home late so I'm sorry to weird you out. I live two houses away from this house, currently living with my two brothers... Jimin's the name by the way" he added smelling embarrassingly to the girl. Good thing he has averted his eyes away from the bold art in front of him.

"I'm Shang... Lee Shang, and the neighborhood is indeed peaceful and warm " she laugh awkwardly as she slightly closed the the door. Jimin already had the flirty vibe and the charming looks, who knows how Namjoon will react if he saw the man? He's the jealous and overprotective kind of guy that she loves and she would always reassure him that he's way more amazing than millions of men combined. But he easily gets to misunderstood the situation.

"I must say, Miss Shang, you are quite beautiful" That comment summoned a large hand that opened the door widely revealing Namjoon with his messy hair and only black pants, showing his well-toned and slim body. Holding an annoyed look towards the younger male.

"My woman is indeed beautiful" he replied with his slightly broken voice as he eyed the man named Jimin in front of him, up and down. "And it's a bad time for you to visit, dude" rolled bus eyes at the younger earning a slight pinch in his left arm.

"Don't be rude Namjoon!" Shang scolded the man. Sure Namjoon was right that it was indeed a bad time for him to visit but still his a neighbor and they should respect that, after all, Jimin just wanted to greet them. It's not like he's doing this on purpose.

"Sorry to interrupt you both" Jimin apologize, taking a peak on the inside of the house. Looking at something and to be more specific he was looking to his brother who sneakily excited the house towards the window. "I must go now..... Nice meeting both of you, especially you Shang" Jimin slightly bowed waving his hands as he walked away from the house. As soon as Jimin was far away for him to hear them. Namjoon then closed the door quite harshly making Shang jolt on her own feet. With his hands crossed he leaned in the door, raising his right brow toward Shang waiting for her word.

"Oh please yam he's just a neighbor who wanted to greet us. Besides you're way hotter and charming than him" she reassured patting his shoulders and smiling sheepishly.

"So you implied that his hot and charming?" Namjoon the intellectual he had and the genius that him once again raised his brows. Shang groans playfully, wrapping her hands around his talk figure, not forgetting to tip-toe.

"Kim Namjoon, as much as he's hot and charming you are still the best. You have everything I wanted and every female in the whole world too. So let's drop that matter and not worry about that man. I would still choose you over every man. My heart belongs to you and I hope yours belongs to me too" She kissed his lips passionately making her man snake his arms in her waist, pulling her closer to his tall figure, and kissed her back while smiling happily, rethinking how he became the luckiest man out of everyone.

" My heart belongs to no one but you... And it'll forever be"

~•~

" How many did you attach?" Jimin spoke, he no longer look shy and warm, he looked dark. Giving his younger brother a look while the background was filled with typing noises.

"Let's see... " The youngest replied as he typed something on his keyboard and swiped something on a screen, revealing some pictures on every computer screen. "All in all there are six. Two in the living room, one in the kitchen, 2 in the bathroom, and two in the bedroom- fucking shit!" The younger screamed angrily as he slammed his knuckles on the desk. Both of them watched the screen with anger and displeased. There was their girl, getting pleasured by some dude.

"This is shit-fuck and shi-"

"Calm down Jungkook" Jimin tried to calm the raging younger, but he too was very mad.

"Change of plans....we are going to have what we deserve this Friday"

~•~

Finally an update!