✿ Chapter Eight

Jungkook was peacefully sleeping beside Shang. His arms where wrapped around on her belly, his feet was hanging on the edge of the bed, head was aligned in Shang's chest. His small snores distracted Shang from the pain. Her head was at the end of Jungkook's bedpost, the owner of the bed slept very well, face didn't looked haggard as hers. He seems to be refreshed and we'll energized.

Shang was completely the opposite.

Her body was in pain, especially her lower part. She feared that her body couldn't function later or probably be damaged.

He was a monster.

He was hungry.

Jungkook was like a thirsty vampire who hasn't drank any drops of blood in centuries. He gave her a ton of climax that she couldn't remember how many and how many times she was overstimulated by this...this beast.

She had no track of time, the windows of his bedroom was covered with it's black curtains, preventing any sunlight or moonlight to slip in. She was pretty sure that it was pass two hours or three.

The pleasure was both given by the two of them, but Jungkook himself decided to abuse Shang's role and began to give both of them the pleasure by himself—but he made sure she was fine, he made sure that he wasn't hurting her, he was taking full responsibility for Shang's comfort.

She liked it.

Jungkook isn't that bad. He's well aware and thoughtful—only to her—but she doesn't know it. She's glad that she was able to give Jungkook q satisfying pleasure. It would ni longer trouble him, he wouldn't be too jumpy and secretive.

For Jungkook, it was one hell of the best s"x he have ever had. He thanked the heavens for giving him such a wonderful and pleasurable moment. After the longest and wildest moment, Jungkook felt refreshed and was born once again. He felt like he was in another world, in someone's body. It was all too amazing to stop—but he stopped himself since she was shaking badly. He wouldn't want to hurt her in any ways—he made sure that his seeds would disappoint him, having five climax is enough, for today. So he fell on the bed and immediately drifted to dream Land, mumbling three words that Shang didn't quite hear from the ringing noise in her ears.

It almost changed her mind. Almost.

They're still her kidnapers, psychos and serials Killers who killed Namjoon.

The only reason for her sudden insistence of having s*x with Jungkook, was her son's safety.

Earlier, at mid eight pm Shang bumped on a maid. The lady who bumped her seem so calm and collected, her voice was soothing when she apologized to Shang for bumping her accidentally—its as if the maid herself saw it coming. Her features was quite familiar to Shang's memory, it's too difficult to rethink where she saw the lady before when the lady herself pulled her on a random room that was supposed to be a stock room.

When shang was about to call for help and yank her hand away from the warm hands of the lady, the lady hushed her with her clean nails on her lips, gestured her to be quiet. Shang obediently obeyed.

Turns out God didn't turned his back against Shang, he have given Shang a great help.

The comfortable and warm lady told Shang that if the time of the second son was postponed Jayu would die. This wasn't a blessing, all this traditions wasn't a prophecy. It was a family curse.

A curse made by their ancestors. The very first who created the so called 'prophecy', they were cursed for dating someone's wife together, they abused the law of marriage and had forced the poor woman to kill herself. Black mailing her at the screw up she did behind her husband—who was Kim's brother. What they have done was a disgrace, so someone or something cursed them to commit to this tradition, any disagreement and slip off shall cause their deaths and possibly their sons as well.