✿ Chapter Twenty Four

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" I'm sorry Namjoon... I cant seem to relax" Shang slipped out of the bed with a huff of exhaustion. She was now on Namjoon's apartment, on her nightwear which Namjoon had stock on his cabinets at the amount of times Shang would crash in his apartment in the past. The doctor agreed to Namjoon's request that the patient can go home with him. Shang's injuries wasn't anything major, just a few days for rest her wound can heal.

Namjoon sat up on the bed, chest naked with a pajama on-his usual night outfit. He looked at Shang with understandment and worry on his eyes. He soon left the bed and walked to the balcony where Shang was.

He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and hold Shang's small arms that was holding the railings. He carefully rested his chin on her shoulders, feeling a slight flinch from Shang.

" We'll bring them back yam... Don't worry" he reassured. From now on he promised to himself that he'll bring those babies back to Shang. After Mark would pass the responsibility to him tommorow he will do everything to bring the babies back.

They discussed about the plan the whole day. Shang had endure an hour meeting her dad who was worried and shock at Shang's appearance, they didn't announced this to the media yet which gave Namjoon and Mark hesitation to the event tomorrow. Min and Hance are filing the a case towards those men that Namjoon remembered on the Beyond the City, they just hope that the police could track them soon and Shang's interview would go smoothly.

" I have to bring them back Namjoon..."

It upsets Namjoon to the core that Shang wasn't calling her Yam anymore. He upsets him that Shang had sons with men that wasn't him, it upsets him that Shang was worrying so much to her sons that she couldn't relax in just one second. Namjoon was so upset that he began to think Shang no longer loved him.

Did they do something to her? Does she still live me? Did something change? He wanted to ask those questions, but today isn't a great time to ask those yet. Not when Shang was stress in worrying to her sons. The only think Namjoon could do now is to make her relax in just a small amount of time. Just a minute or an hour if possible.

" Can... Can you tell me anything about Jayu and Tokki?" He sure wanted to know what type of kids Shang had give birth to. He have imagined these situations back then. What would if be like living with Shang and a baby, would it be too stressful?

" Jayu's my first born... Actually he has a twin brother, Joonie, but he died during the delivery or he's already dead inside if me..." Shang started, feeling Namjoon's quick heartbeat at the mention of Jayu's twin brother's name. Joonie would be the name of their baby. It's just one of those silly days when they're cuddling each other and would talk about the future, it was their fourth anniversary when Shang first mention that name. That she would name her and Namjoon's baby as Joonie because she had a huge guess that their firstborn would be a boy.

" Joonie..." Namjoon mumbled under his breath, missing the feeling how those words performed perfectly on his mouth.

"Yeah... Joonie, I didn't plan to name the baby at first but I feel uneasy leaving him nameless, I should have picked a different name but when I held him, even if he wasn't crying or reacting or even breathing... I felt you. I felt your presence when I held the baby, I saw you Namjoon, on the baby's face. It was exactly like you and... And I cried" Shang tried her very best now to cry, but she couldn't held the tears away when it comes to her angel son.

Namjoon wanted to listen more, to know more but that topic seem to make her feel bad even more so he changed it despite the strong urge to want and to know more.