✿ Chapter Two

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jimin stared at the scene infront of him like an owl glowing it's eyes in the dark night.

He watched how Taehyung interact with Shang as if the kidnapping and killing of her boyfriend didn't happened. They looked so normal. He couldn't hear what they were talking but the actions performed by the two already told Jimin that Taehyung needs a time alone with Shang.

He arrived when Jayun was long gone in her arms so Jimin doesn't know where the baby is.

He boldly admitted that he was jealous on the relationship Taehyung had with Shang. He knew from the beginning that she most likely will get closer with Taehyung first. The man got the friendly behavior and is cheery and peachy all the times. Taehyung had ways on gaining people's trust, its a talent that Jungkook and Jimin could never posses. He's sly and quick at catching up what ideal of a person is, so there will be no surprise that Shang had already fell on his talent.

If Jimin is to pin point which among them is more dangerous he wouldn't hesitate to say that it's the three of them. They are dangerous in their own ways, wether it's charms, strength or brains.

Taehyung can easily gain trust, which is a powerful talent since Trust is a hard value to gain and not mention that he has alot of strings in his pockets. Jungkook had anger issue, unexplainable strength and great agilities, either way all is scary—in a normal people's view.

And Jimin. Jimin is equal as dangerous as his younger siblings. Born witty and mischievous he could easily play the role as Joker. Not by his unstable mentality, but the talent of not dying. Well he could die, but it'll take a job. He trained himself with boxing, wrestling, taekwondo, Martial arts and alot of things just to protect himself. Thanks to his father.

Jimin notice that he'd been gawking at the closed library's door. He brought his formal posture back and began to walk. The two are long gone, probably inside the library.

With his heels clicked at the wooden floor, his mind easily went back to outer space. Thoughts ran in his mind. From business to his feeling. It was a long and large jump, but Jimin had now achieve a certain urge.

He came to a halt on a door. White paint coated the wooden frame and so was the door. He snicker at the color coding since the walls are painted with brown making the white door to stand out.

He holds the golden door nob, twisting it with hesitant. He swing it open, revealing Shang's room. The smell of ocean, sunny breeze and vanilla filled his nosetrills making him to sniff the scent thoroughly, wanting to smell it the rest of his life.

" Good evening sir Jimin Park" the maid that was responsible of the baby bowed. She was surprise to see her master visiting Miss Shang's room.

Jimin gave her a stare and signaled her to leave. She was about to deny and stay still at her spot. She doesn't want to leave the innocent and vulnerable baby alone with Jimin, but she's more scared of death. So she left with a bow.

Jimin watched the sleeping baby on it's crib. White duvets with golden patterns covered half of the baby's body. Jayu's head was tilted sideways, his chest heaves up and down as he takes fast and steady breaths. Two of his arms are sprawled at either side of his head. Jayu was sleeping peacefully, unaware at the devil watching him.

His eyes once again ran to his features. It was his second time on watching Jayu from up close. With the amount of time he avoided the baby, it's face are different when he saw Jayu on Shang's arms. It was the first time he ever saw Jayu.