✿ Chapter Six

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Go away Jimin!"

The told man only stared at the jealous and pissed Taehyung. He was gritting his teeth, tapping his fingers on his personal stamp and would constantly roll his eyes as if he was talking with his mind.

" Why are you raising your voice?" he let Taehyung slid on the sudden honorific changes, rude tune and displeased aura. It was his first time to shout towards Jimin and the new experience of it began to worry the older.

" Sorry..." Finally noticing what he have done he let out a heavy sigh, letting his body weight go and fall to the backrest of his chair. " I have a lot of things in my mind... Works and... And some issues"

"I'm all ears... You can tell me everything Tae... It's what brothers do" Jimin smiled warningly to the younger who ignored his gaze, still unaware that he was the reason for Taehyung's sudden turn of mood.

" I'm fine... Just-just leave me alone" how could he tell Jimin everything?

The weight of jealousy and hate his brother.

The audacity to claim Shang as his and only his is too tempting. He can't just destroy the prophecy for some stupid jealousy. He can't risk that. He love his brothers but not as much as he loves Shang. He's head over hills for her right at the moment he accidentally bumped her. Her startled form while on the ground sent shivers in his dark heart, He had forgotten the sinful doings he have done when he bumped her after running at the dead bodies of girls he disposed.

" Telling your problems will help you Taehyu-"

He just lost it.

" You're my mother-fcking problem Jimin!!! Can you just shut the fuck up and fucking leave me the hell alone! You're annoying the soul out of me! Stop being so giddy and happy when Jayu was just an accident! Jayu is made out of force so don't be so proud of tha-"

He punched him. The actions that Jimin couldn't imagine performing it to Taehyung. He have never laid any punches or harm toward the younger, not until today. He was very guilty to hit the kind and no trouble sibling if his, but the dark look from Taehyung vanished the guilt.

He didn't stop. He continued.

" Don't be proud to the mistake Jimin. Jayu is a fucking mistake and now Shang has no choice than to take care of the baby from her rapist. What do you think she feel while taking care of the baby? Watching the baby? Don't you think she would only be reminded on the day she was raped? She was traumatized for days because of it... Do you think she'll ever let you touch her again? Or us touching her? How can we continue this tradition if we can't have the next child? The time we had for the other born is running short because of you!" His voice would raise and fall from the emotions he let to each words he speaks. It was a slight blabber because of how fast Taehyung was throwing those words but Jimin heard everything.

Yes.

Yes he knows that Jayu was made from forcing, was made from raping, but in Jimin's eyes, Jayu wasn't a mistake. The rape was the mistake.

She could have aborted Jayu if she wanted— Jimin would respect her decision because he knew what Shang would feel baring a rapist's baby— but she didn't. She took responsibilities and great care for Jayu, titling Jayu as her son. Jimin is thankful for that.

Deep down in Jimin's mind, he also know that Shang would never forget and forgive him from the things he have done to her. From the things they have done to her. So there's a reason why Jimin pushed those thoughts far away from his mind.