✿ Chapter Three

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Jimin watched as the baby continue to whine and wiggle from Shang's arms. Jayu would raise his hands in attempt to grab Jimin. He knew what the baby wants, so does Shang when she raised Jayu waiting for Jimin to grab him. The baby giggled when he saw the distance between his and his father. He's close now.

Jimin shakes his head. Hesitating weither to carry Jayu or to let the baby stay on his mother's grasp. He badly wanted to carry the baby, to wrap that small bean in between his muscular arms and pull him close to his chest and feel the happiness that a father should feel, but he's scared that if he holds the baby, he would squeeze it to death, drop it on the ground or hold it too tight and Jayu would suffocate. He is oblivious on carrying the baby.

Thankfully Shang noticed it after a long pause of Jimin's body. She's been raising Jayu towards Jimin that her arms began to ache in pain at how heavy Jayu was becoming.

She brought Jayu back to her chest making the baby to let out a long whine and chanted Dadas towards Jimin. With Jayu on her right hand, she holds Jimin's hand on her left, startling the older from his deep thoughts.

He watched as Shang guided his arms with her left hand.

" You will hold his bottom in this hand" Shang pointed at the hand she place on Jimin's stomach part. Jimin's eyes began to dim from the feeling of her warm hands on his cold skin. Memories from the night he raped Shang flashes on his mind. Guilty pleasure. No matter how he would love to throw that mistakable night, the feeling of pleasure would block his mind from forgetting that memory. He bit his lips preventing a muffled grown to escape when Shang moved her hands down from his shoulder, to his arm. She was totally unaware on the sudden changes of Jimin's body. If they are werewolves they could have sniffed his arousal, but thank heavens she was just a normal human being.

"Now you can't carry him" she let out a warm smile as she placed the whining baby on Jimin's arms that she sets while removing Jimin's black phone and turned the camera towards them. Recoding Jimin's first time.

Now Jayu was on Jimin's arms, his right hand carried his bottom part and his left wrapped around on Jayu's armpits. The presence of Jayu made Jimin's mind fluffy and light. Thoughts from earlier vanish as the baby giggled with bliss being on his father's arms.

"Dada!" Jayu twisted his body making Jimin's eyes to go wide as he tried not to drop the baby, this earned a small chuckle from Shang as she watched the scene. Jimin slightly smiled as Jayu was now facing him eye to eye with his arms wrapped around on Jayu's butt and back.

"Dadaa" with a squeal he wraps his hands on Jimin's neck and let his head lay on Jimin's hard chest. A warm smile plastered in his eyes as he rock the baby while singing a song. Heartbeat. The baby somehow enjoyed the melody, not caring what nonsense his father was singing. Not noticing Shang's wide eyes.

While Jimin was occupied by Jayu's blinding cuteness, Shang was typing a message on 119 to take this opportunity on escaping, but when she's about to press send Jimin sang the song. The song Namjoon would hoars-ly sing. Even if he doesn't have the golden voice like Jimin, he sing it with emotions. He isn't as great of a singer like Justin or Shawn but Shang loves it. The small cracks of his voice, the slight choking of his own saliva as he tries to reach a hight note it all gave passion and effort. He gave the song a life.

Namjoon...

A faint smile appeared on her face remembering the man she have ever loved. She missed him to the core, badly wanted to see him, hear his voice and hug him. Just hearing his raspy voice is enough for her knees to break.

"Shang..." Jimin whispered, noticing how she had been smiling all by herself. Jimin was now carrying a sleeping Jayu. She panicked and haven't had the chance to send the message as she deleted all recent files and waited for Jimin to ask for his phone. She hoped that he would forget about his phone and just leave the room.

"Jayu's asleep..." He threw a glance at where Shang was standing. Still rocking the baby in his arms Jimin waited for Shang to take him and place him on his crib since he's afraid to do it. "I don't know how to put him..." He shyly chuckle making Shang to nod in understandment with a hum as she placed Jimin's phone on her bedside table.

Still hoping that he'll forget about his phone she removed Jayu from Jimin's grasp and the little boy let out a sound before returning to his dreamland.

There was a long and terrifying silence when Jayu sleeps. Jimin no longer has the reason to stay. They just stood there in silence, he was contemplating wether to say something or just leave the room. It'll be too awkward if they talk or of he leaves without saying anything.

Shang saw this opportunity to ask some questions she wanted to have the answers. Since Jimin seems to be the one leading the household she could have a proper and profession answers since he holds control and probably know more about the position she has.

"Can I ask something?" It was a whisper but Jimin heard it. He shot a look towards Shang, making sure that he wasn't hearing things and from the way Shang was staring him, he wasn't hearing nonsense. It only confirmed that she asked the question.

"Sure..." Even if he has an online meeting with his business partners Jimin stayed. It wasn't that IMPORTANT anyways—for a man like Jimin at least.

" If I- if Jayu was a girl... What would happen to her?" She trailed off. It's been running in her mind alot of times. Since she's been studying the backgrounds and the Dynamics of this so called prophecy. Each pictures of each generation has the same genders, except for the wife. Shang noticed that not one single daughter was born.

He was slightly taken aback at her question. He was kind of expecting a can I leave the mansion? Or Do you think I would let you be the father of my son?. But no, it was a question that is very out of the blue. He doesn't even know how to answer her question. It took him a minute to reply.

" It will never happen. It doesn't happen" he said. Beginning to feel slightly irritated as he think of that situation. A daughter? It had never happened before.

" What if it happens?" She insisted. Very persistent to hear a true answer.

"I-i can't answer you that..." Jimin shakes his head. He doesn't want to tell the truth. He doesn't want to answer her questions with the right answer, because he knows she's just going to hate them more. Hate him more.

"I-i just want to know... Please answer me Jimin... I want to know more about my role. It want to know everything before I...." She hesitated. It didn't came unpriced by Jimin.

"Before I accept my faith"

It take Jimin's whole strength to stop himself from jumping on the floor and cheer. It have him this feeling that is happiness. She's going to be them.

She's going to be mine...

" So please tell me..." She removed her gaze away from the older and watched her baby sleep.

" If it did happened... The baby will die together with the mother-" he saw the fear on her eyes and he wanted it to vanish.

"That is if it's the wrong woman... It won't happen to us Shang..." he reassured, walking forward to Shang who was just standing there. With his right hand on her shoulders, she didn't flinch or panic. 

" Because you're the right woman for us..."

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Let's reach 40k reads!