Chapter Twenty Five

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" Mr. Park the rest is waiting in the meeting room" his male assistant spoke on the phone. Jimin, who had been staying inside his office for the past few days only, hummed in response. The poor assistant would always buy his boss's food and clothes and would always be commanded with little unnecessary things that Jimin could perfectly do by himself. 

The workers under Jimin were worried over him who's been staying and locking himself in his office like a teen throwing a tantrum. Jimin has huge circles under his eyes and a depressing look that begins to affect his workers.

The rest tried to talk to him about the matter but Jimin would only smile and shake his head, telling them it would pass and he was just tired. If he was indeed tired then he shouldn't drown himself with paper works every hour. So everyone did not believe him.

He needs to manage his emotions and image from his workers just to avoid the dirty truth about who he truly is and his brothers.  It's essentially needed because the company they've been managing and has been passing by into generations was known for its cooperative, friendly, and multi ways. They owned a lot of boutiques for which Taehyung was responsible. Financial business—Jimin's wanted branch and the most famous of all, Police departments as we know that Jungkook took a huge responsibility for this one. It's a ticket out of jail.

They're no longer in Beyond The City, which was a small town that is indeed beyond the city.  The island they called home is miles away from the town itself.

They travel by car to the small port a few blocks from the mansion but not near enough for Shang to see, where they own a few yachts, cabin cruisers, motor boats, and sail boats. When they arrive in Beyond the city, they'll go to Seoul by using either a helicopter or a jet. 

It's a hectic schedule, but they at least made time to stay in their home where Shang is. Thanks to the help of Jungkook's ties with the chief, Namjoon's death didn't have any connections to their doings.

The news went viral of the young teacher's suicide and that Lee Shang, son of CEO Lee, the CEO of Lee's childcare facility went missing. They found Namjoon's body on a lake from Beyond The City near a mountain. No signs of any handprints or injuries on his body.

That's why an important business partner demands a meeting with Park Jimin, the head of all departments. Jungkook was way out of reach because he didn't answer his phone. Business isn't that important for him since he has assistants to run it with, he only jumps into action when the crime is against them or having the need to cover something up.

Now, Jimin was professionally seated on his designated seat as he politely bowed to the guest, no longer looking stressed. The neat white hair from the visitor didn't go unnoticed by Jimin. They welcomed each other by exchanging good mornings.

"Me and the police crime department are doing our best, Mr. Lee," said Jimin who held both of his hands together, looking straight at the guest with his innocent and hard-working eyes.

"She's all I got Mr. Park, so please just please find my daughter" begged the old man, he was pleading insisting on finding his daughter because he was worried. Jimin held the evil smirk inside his mind, trying to look pitiful and sorry for the old man.

I will father-in-law... I will find her.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅

"Jungkook...."

Shang was glued into her spot near the door frame. She watched as the man in front of her was naked.