✿ Chapter Thirty Two

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Can I call you dad?" Asked Taejun, shyly fumbling his small fingers while standing infront of Hoseok's tall figure.

Taehyung had already left the room after he introduced Taejun to Hoseok. The boy was really excited and shy when he came face to face with the man Taehyung claimed as his father.

Hoseok fell in love with Taejun almost immediately. To his shy and innocent manners, shimmering eyes and positive Aura.

"You can Sunshine" he bobbed his head excitedly, benting his knees and rested it on the marbled floor, this time he had a clear view of the boy's face. He isn't as chubby like the babies Hoseok normally saw. Taejun had slim legs, arms and body it would only take a idiot to not notice that the boy was malnourished— and Hoseok isn't the idiot— he needs more nutrients on his body to function properly at his age. And Hoseok will gladly give it.

Taejun let out a giggle of joy when he finally had a figure to call as dad.

Now I have a dad like Jayu! I can play with him now!

The boy really missed playing with Jayu— even if they only met one time and one time only— he still missed him. After all, he's the very first friend he have appart from the maids who helped took care of him on the maids chambers.

" Can I carry you?" Asked Hoseok. He really wanted to carry a baby on his arms ever since he began to yearn for a kid's affection. With Taejun nodding in excitement, Hoseok fished him out off the floor and brought him safely to his arms, small legs rested on Hoseok's side as his bottom was rested on the adult's hand while the other one was securing his back.

And Hoseok was in cloud nine.

The fatherly emotions took an awful wave on his veins that he unknowingly brought Taejun on his chest close, hugging him. The boy let out a quiet oof sound but nothing less hugged the adult back.

It was warm and very comforting. A feeling that Hoseok shared with the boy despite being unrelated.

He wanted a child.

He needed a father.

That's all that matters.

Hoseoka can give everything to Taejun room, toys, sweets, love, and happiness. He knows he can give those to this boy very well. He'll show Yeosin that he's capable to love and protect a baby even if it's not his. He needs to prove himself that his worthy of being a father to an infant.

"I love you Jung Taejun" Hoseok moved his hand that was rested on the boy's back to Taejun's  hair.

"I lob u to dad!"

And a wonderful bond existed ever since that night.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

It was early morning. Too early for Shang's sleepless figure who was anxiously gripping her tense scalp and bitting her bottom lips, to be awake. It was still dark out side, no bright and beautiful sun soaring in the sky, just the foggy night skies with a few twinkling stars. 3am. The clock finally ticked.