✿ Chapter Nineteen

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

It was a very long day.

Shang couldn't leave the bed yet since the stitch in her lower part was fresh and the more she moves the pain would rush through her lower part. It was only three stitches since the Tokki wasn't a huge baby unlike Jayu who have his mama seven stitches. 

Jungkook was laying on the couch from the edge of the room where Tokki was on a small movable cradle. Jungkook insisted to stay until Shang could leave the room and also Tokki.

She could already tell that Jungkook was very happy with the events that had occured earlier. But his words and claiming tone when he told her that he'll make her love him and only him manage to worry Shang. What did he meant by that? Is he going to do something that are against the tradition? He wouldn't fight his brother for her.

If so that would make things easier for her. It could be her key to escape then. Although it can be possible no to happen since their bond with each other's are strong enough than Shang, they couldn't just throw that away and fight themselves for her.

It bothered her so bad that she couldn't sleep that night.

Jimin and Taehyung never visited her after the delivery, she's happy with only Jimin not visiting him since the events happened before the labor gave her the fearful chills. Speaking of Jimin she needs to see Jayu. If he was alright, since none of the maids came back to have Jayu.

With slow movement she carefully slide herself out of the numbing position and swing her feet to the ground where pain immediately strikes her on her lover abdomen as she sat down on the bed. Bitting her lips she prevented a loud groan to leave on her mouth that could cause noise to wake up Jungkook or maybe Tokki.

With slow and painful steps she manage to leave the clinic without making a noise and waking the two up. Leaving Tokki under the hands of Jungkook made her hesitate a little bit. He wouldn't do something bad to their son right? He wouldn't do such thing as to hurt Tokki, he loves him and it brought a relief to her trouble mind.

She began to walk careful, preventing her legs to stretch while walking. Shang took small footsteps, bed small not to flex her thighs that could stretch the stitches.

By now she finally arrived to her room where Jayu is supposed to sleep.   The door was closed, no living being where awake at this time of night, it could be a perfect chance for her to escape out of the mansion if only the guards aren't patrolling the grounds at the moment.

She could feel the blood gushing out if her wound and it didn't bother her from opening the door. She just needs to find Jayu, just to see if he was okay and unharmed.

Skipping inside her room she was immediately greeted by Jimin holding Jayu on his arms. His arm was hovering Jayu's small body that was tucked on his father's chest. The site made her soft for a moment until she remembered how dark Jimin glared at Jayu earlier.

Studying Jayu, the little boy doesn't have any wounds or marks on his skin, thanks to the bright moonlight entering the large windows she was able to see Jayu clearly.

By now a small pearl of blood run down her legs and she let out a quiet sigh, wiping the blood by her hand and dusted it on her clothes. She made sure that Jayu was sleeping comfortably before exiting out of the room.