✿ Chapter Twenty Six

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"Jungkook..." Mumbled Shang, anxiously running her fingers on the dress Namjoon bought, the temperature in the car was cold so Shang thanked the silky gloves on her hands.

"Yes kitten?" Jungkook glanced at Shang for a while then forced his eyes to focus on the road, they're following Jimin's white shinning car on the empty streets of Seoul. It was night and few of people are walking on the streets. They've been driving for an hour now, Shang was getting insanely anxious about nothing. After Jungkook told her to get inside his car, non of them spoke a word. Not until Shang had to put an end to the unknown anxiousness.

" What did you do to Namjoon?" She lowly asked. Just the mention of his name send a slight wave of rushed electricity on her veins. Her anxiousness was about Namjoon, because at the moment Jungkook's pleased smile face itself to Shang, she knew they have done something.

" Do me a favor kitten, please do not mention his name when we're together" that was only his reply, sure his tone was irritated but his smile held joy.

She was worrying now.

" Jungkook... I told you and your brothers not to touch him!" Her voice slightly raised. She doesn't need his answer to know what happened to Namjoon, he's happy and that's enough for Shang to know that they hurt Namjoon. " I-m willing to go with you! I plan to come back! " Before they both knew it she has tears pooling in her eyes.

" Oh don't cry Shang" Jungkook cooed, stopping the car to wipe Shang's tears.  Two black car that was following them stopped, while Jimin's white shinning one continued to move, it only stopped when Jimin checked the mirror showing Jungkook's car and true two extra black card that was driven by their guards halted half way from him.

" Don't touch me!" She slapped Jungkook's expensive hand away from her face before removing her seatbelt and was about to get out when Jungkook locked every doors on his car. She scoffed in disbelief after trying to pull the handle of the door.

" You're not leaving this car Shang" Jungkook let out a sigh, trying to calm the shaking female inside his car by battling with her hands that was stopping his to hug her. Sure his voice was dark and daring, but at the moment her mind was bursting with anxiousness to even care about the tone of her companion.

" Why would you hurt Namjoon!!" Even tho Jungkook wasn't the one who was responsible of Namjoon's death he was still apart of the plan and was willing to volunteer on killing that bastard. I hope Taehyung killed him.

" It's because he's ruining what we have!" He shouted back. Finally defeated her protesting hands and wrapped both of his huge arms on Shang's shoulders, slightly pulling her closer to him. She was still protesting but her hands we're weak from the first battle a while ago. So her strength decreased, an advantage Jungkook accepted dearly.

" What do we even fucking have?!" She was crushed on his hard mascular chest. She could feel his hold loosen at her words but enough enough for her escape to happen. It hurt him. He can never imagine his life without Shang's love— he really can't.

" We have love. We shared love Shang" he locked his chin on the top of her head giving Shang the access to his firm neck. She almost forgot about that.

"Right...." She let out an unsteady sigh, letting her body be crushed on his muscular arms and chest. Namjoon subsided on her mind and the things her though was revolving was Love.