> Chapter Eleven

<───────────────────>

"F*ck" Yoongi curses under his breath, jumping with speed to tackle Namjoon beneath him.

Namjoon groan in pain at Yoongi's body weight and the harsh ground. His ears were ringing due to the loud shooting sounds coming from an unknown direction.

However the gunshots is not important for Namjoon. It's Yoongi himself being alive all along.

" Where's your car?"

"What?"

"Where's your f*cking car Namjoon!?"

" 9 o'clock"

" When I say run. You better run! Got it" Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's collar, positioning him in squats. Namjoon could only blink his eyes at the sudden situation.

Yoongi waited. Sensing where the sounds of shooting came from. There where two shooters, behind them. Thankfully they're under a huge log, where Yoongi was on top earlier. The log acted as Shield for their body.

As the shooting died down, Yoongi whispered scream to Namjoon's ears to run. It would only take fifteen seconds to reload a pistol, and that's a good enough time for them to run in Namjoon's vehicle.

The younger, Namjoon, went sprinting. Legs had a mind of it's own. With Yoongi on his back, making sure that he could secure Namjoon's safety this time.

Yoongi's expert in this field, so he knew that the shooters are chasing after them whilst reloading. But he already calculated everything so when the shooters began to shoot, they're already inside the car starting the living hell of it— Yoongi snatched the key from Teamin who looked very confused and scared at the shots outside. Few bullets hits the car but the aim isn't fatal.

Thankfully Yoongi safely drove off away from the scene before the shooters could shoot the vehicle's tire.

" What the hell was that!" Jackson screamed, horror in his face as the though of them almost welcomed death sinks in. "And who the hell are you!? What the f*ck happened!"

Namjoon regain his thoughts. He watched as Yoongi quietly drove the car, Taemin on the passenger seat making sure to have safe distance away from the stranger— which is is Yoongi atm—  and Jackson completely freaking out with curses and questions all over the places.

" The hell happened man" Taemin made eye contact with Namjoon and he glanced back and forth from him to the driver. Asking for answered at the sudden unexpected situation.

"I fckng almost died!" Namjoon spat, not a fan of cursing but at the moment it seems good to use. He could feel his stomach twisting, at the urge of puking as the fear kept spreading from his head to his toes.

" Oh you'll face more dangerous situation if you involved yourself with Yeosin and her family" Yoongi finally spoke, eyes on the road.

" You!" Namjoon shouted. " You're alive all along!?" He couldn't believe it.

He saw Yoongi die.

He saw his dead body, his blood, his corpse being buried. Why the f*ck is he alive, driving a car and acting as if his appearance was normal.