13 ; KIBA

I had woken up before Han so I got out of bed quietly and walked into my bathroom to get washed up. Today I didn't have anything to do so I was just going to focus on writing some songs for the album. We already had about 10 songs, and with the one Han is going to write, that would be a total of 11. I had helped write about 7 of the songs with 3RACHA.

After washing up, I sat quietly in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal, my notes open for new songs. I continued writing some lyrics for 'easy' which was the title in construction. I think I sat in the kitchen by myself while eating for around 2 hours while thinking of lyrics. Then Lee Know woke up and came into the kitchen.

"Did Han sleep with you last night?" He asked, his voice rough from sleep. 

"Yeah." I replied, and closed the notes for Easy and opened a new one for some lyrics based on Han's feelings. It was harder considering we didn't have a beat for the song yet.

I tried to put myself in Han's shoes, but I found it quite difficult considering my passion for music came back by joining Stray Kids. I thought for a moment, maybe I could use some of my own lyrics from used old songs which were never produced when I was a soloist. I checked an old notes album, and picked out some lyrics and changed some words for Han's new song.

The seconds are relentless, I'm helpless as they keep flying by
Stuck here in the desert, I feel like I'm in an hourglass
Maybe I can stay and be comfortable living in the past
But I don't wanna be alone so can you take me to you now

"What food should I make for everyone?" Lee Know questioned and I looked up as he searched the fridge for food.

"I don't know." I shrugged as I finished my cereal, finally after 2 hours. I was glad I didn't have milk this time.

"maybe some gaeran tost-u." Lee Know muttered and I nodded in support while trying to think of some more lyrics.

A few more members were starting to wake up now. Hyunjin and Felix were awake now. Chan had woken up but was already ready to head to the studio. I frowned as it was starting to get loud in the kitchen but I had managed to come up with a few more lyrics. I would show Han later today after he had come up with some lines.

"Come on, I know you can do it"
I have to repeat it again and again, yeah
I wanna look in the mirror
Telling myself that I did a good job, ayy

I closed the notes album for the song, and decided to end the thinking there and go see if Han was up yet. I walked to my room as the others were beginning to eat their breakfast made by Minho. As I opened the door, I could see Han chilling in my bed on his phone. I walked in and sat down beside him.

"You ready for today?" I asked, and he looked up at me with a tired smile and a puffy face. I smiled softly at the sight.

"What's happening today?" Han asked as he put down his phone. I stroked his puffy cheek, and chuckled.

"I'm taking you to the studio. We can do whatever there, but if you want to write something down, you can probably concentrate more there." I said quietly, "I already have somethings down."

Han nodded and grabbed my hand which was on his face and kissed it softly. I pulled him out of bed and out of the room to his room so he could get ready. I also took the time to get ready into some comfortable clothes. Once ready, I said goodbye to the remaining members and waited as Han ate some quick fruit before we left for the JYP Building.

"I had the best sleep last night by the way." Han said as we slowly walked towards the building. I looked at Han's masked face and smiled under my own mask.

"Yeah?" I said in surprise, "Well, if you need to, you can come in any night."

"I will. Taking full advantage." Han said as he pushed my shoulder with his own, "You probably said that to Seungmin last night huh?"

"Excuse you." I said in shock, "I probably did. All three of us in my bed will be hectic." 

Han laughed and we continued on to the building comfortably. Once we were there we headed to a quiet room where it wasn't in use from other divisions in JYPE. We sat together and talked about what Han wanted to write and how he wanted to compose the song. He wanted both singing and rap, and he was confident he wanted the others to partake in the song too.

We sat in silence for a while, and I watched most of time as Han wrote down what he's been feeling lately. I smiled as I looked at the small boy sitting curled up in the chair opposite me. 

"Okay I think I have a bit." Han said as he looked up from his phone, I nodded as a signal for him to say the lyrics, "Everyone gonna be watching                                                                                                    I gotta show 'em all of me                                                                                                                                                But I've been insecure lately                                                                                                                                  'Cause I don't know what they want from me, ayy                                                                                Feeling so nervous, I wanna go forward                                                                                                            But everyone else overtaking me                                                                                                                     Blocking my vision, my body is shaking                                                                                                                I don't know if I can keep up, yeah, yeah"

"That sounds really good. We just need to compose a melody for it and decided how it sounds. Then it would probably help with the rest of the lyrics." I suggested and Han agreed.

"Kiba." Han said as he looked at me, I nodded, "Thank you for understanding and helping me. I really appreciate it." 

"No problem, I'm glad I could help Han." I said and I stood up before grabbing his hand and helping him stand up, "Do you want to go see Chan in the studio?"

"Yep. Lets go."