17 ; KIBA

I was trending on twitter. Apparently when I went to go to the coffee shop this morning someone took photos of me carrying about 10 coffees. The attention I was getting on twitter wasn't bad at all. They were laughing at the state I was which I also found funny. I was just in grey joggers, a shirt and had a mask to cover my face.

I looked through some responses on twitter from stays.

@Hanswaist: Skz just let him join to make him buy everyone coffee LMAO

@HYUNLIX: He out here doing god's work.

@LeeMinix: No but he actually seems so sweet x

All of them were true. I'm only in the group to bring coffee when the members need it, and I am doing gods work, I did almost drop all the coffees when I got back.

I decided to go get coffees for everyone as we were doing our daily 10 hours in the JYP building. We were done with the album officially, and now we were focusing on music videos and creating dance videos to post on our YouTube channel. We decided as a group that Easy would have a dance and Blueprint would have a fun little music video. 

The filming would take place this week as the editors were working very hard on God's Menu. Slump was completed and recorded, and Han was very happy with the result and that was the be posted next week hopefully. The other members were supportive of his feelings when they learned the lyrics. 

"Kiba-ah, come on!" Lee Know said as we took my phone and put it aside so we could focus on the dancing. I rolled my eyes but got up and started the choreo for god's menu one more time.

Not going to lie, dancing was getting repetitive and I was getting sweaty. I was starting to dislike the sessions everyday but it meant I was more excited to perform live and do interviews after the release of the music video and then eventually the album. 

Once the song was over, I sat back down and sipped on my coffee.

"You've got a lot of attention this morning." Chan said, "All good though."

"I'd hope so, all I did was buy coffee for 9 people." I said with a smile, I cant imagine people hating me for buying coffee in the morning. Chan laughed and sat beside me and handed me my phone. I scrolled through twitter again.

@CHANNIEHYUNG: WHY IS HE HOT FOR THIS???

I smiled - unhinged some people were but they were always funny. 

"I heard the music videos for God's Menu is almost complete, so it'll be out to the world by next week." Chan said as the others began to calm down and sit with us.

"I'm so excited to see it. I think it's going to be amazing." Hyunjin said as he sipped on his coffee.

"We worked really hard." Han agreed.

"I think this has got to be one of my favourite come backs." Felix said, "So thanks Kiba."

My eyes widened at the thanks and all the attention, "For what?"

"You helped write the song so thanks." Felix said, and the others clapped and I jokingly went along with it with a small bow of my head. 

I got to say, it wasn't all me of course. A lot of the ideas came from 3RACHA as they produce and come up with ideas to. Plus, the directors come up with a lot of the video idea concepts. I just had some things in mind that I wanted to write down, and rap.

"Also, the schedule states that when it comes out, we're filming our reaction to it for the first time." Chan said and we nodded along, more videos to interact with the fans and more videos for our channel.

"I think I might go do a Chan's room when I go to the studio so if you wanna join let me know." Chan said as he stood up for one final dance practise of our new choreo to Easy.

"I'll join." Changbin stood up as well to follow Chans lead. The rest followed including myself for the final dance of the day then I would be going back home to shower. I had no lyrics in me today and plus, the album was finished after 2 months of working on it. 3RACHA plus myself work fast.

The last dance took my soul. Literally, I was practically dying. I need to start going back to the gym, but I hate going out. I took off my shirt, it was drenched with sweat anyway. I picked up my nearly empty coffee and turned to the rest of the boys, Chan and Changbin going up to the studio.

"Who's going home?" I asked, and Seungmin, I.N and Hyunjin turned to me.

"Us, why?" 

"Who wants to go see a movie later on?" I asked as I put my empty coffee in the bin as I just finished it. I looked at I.N then Hyunjin.

"Not me today, I'm going to finish a painting." Hyunjin said as he brushed his sweaty hair back with his hand.

"I would but I've got to go see our manager right now." I.N said with a shrug, and I think it was because he wanted to talk about a solo project.

"Seungmin?" I questioned as he hadn't answered yet.

"Sure. What movie?" He asked as he drank some water. I shrugged, grabbed the bag he had bought full of old clothes he needed to take home.

"I need to shower first so lets go home." I said and Seungmin nodded. 

We said goodbye to the remaining members who were staying for a little while longer, and made our way outside. The cold hit my skin quickly and I shivered. How could I forget I wasn't wearing a shirt?

"Oh shit." I said, before looking at my shirt. I felt it was more disgusting to put back on now I had took it off.

"Put your shirt on weirdo." Seungmin laughed and stood in front of me, to hide me from the public literally right on the street.

"My shirt in drenched in sweat, I don't want to put it on." I said, goose bumps on my skin. I had sensory issues with certain materials and stuff that stuck to my skin sometimes.

"Your going to get more media attention like this!" Seungmin said as he opened the bag that was on my shoulder and pulled out a jumper, he smelled it quickly before handing it to me. 

I quickly put it on, grabbed Seungmin's hand and led us down the street back home.