65 ; KIBA

♥️4 Months into Filming♥️

A lot of my time had been spent up, training and practising for the fight scenes I was currently filming. I had to focus on a lot when it comes to these scenes, but I was getting the hang of it quickly with tips from Satoh. It had currently been 4 months since I left Korea, and I did go back for the 3rd anniversary video which was super fun to do.

Since everyone had a character to play in the role-play family, I was given a new role. Changbin's cool girlfriend. It was super funny to play that role since I was taller and almost buffer than him which meant he got teased a lot in the video, but I loved being back in Korea for that few days where I wasn't filming. 

I also decided to visit ATEEZ on one of the days too. That meant I met Mingi for the first time and he was very nervous but as soon as I hugged him, the atmosphere was warm and inviting and we got along very well. I talked to everyone about my role and what it was like and how I was enjoying it, it made for a very nice evening in the KQ building. I was very excited to get back to Korea once the movie was finished, although I would have to attend a lot of conferences and premieres.  

I got into position for the first take of a scene. It was a difficult one, but Satoh and I had directed with each other and the directors many times and been through all the little details to pull it off correctly. We ended up doing it a few times, and I was glad I had gained stamina over the year because of dancing and performing again, and I felt I could do it a few more times but watching on the screen, it looked perfect.

We filmed for 2 more hours doing more fighting scenes, and more stunt work. We didn't stop filming and working hard till around midnight, and I was tired after the long day. I eventually trailed to the makeup and costume crew who helped me take off my makeup and costume, and then I was finally ready to go back to my trailer at about 1 in the morning.

I decided to ring Seungmin to see if he was still awake and thank God he was. He answered almost immediately, like he had been waiting for me to call. I smiled as soon as I heard his voice. It had become like a release for me, and it was like everything stopped moving whenever I found the chance to talk to him. We changed it to facetime after 5 minutes.

"So, since we have two months left roughly of you filming, we should start planning." Seungmin said, and I watched as he typed away at his laptop. The screen lighting up his beautiful features, ones I was begging to touch.

"Plan what?" I asked, to enhanced by his beauty at one in the morning.

"Seriously?" Seungmin looked at me with a serious look, and eyes dark, "Our wedding! Did you forget pabo?"

"Oh right..." I laughed; I wondered if he actually thought this was going to happen?

"I'm being serious." He said and I actually looked at his face, there was no sign of playfulness.

"Seungmin." I whined, "I'm 20, your 21, we can wait for a few years. Plus, Gay marriage is illegal in Korea." 

He picked up his phone, and I couldn't see his face anymore before he set it up so I could see him at a better angle and get a good look at his face.

"Do you not want to marry me?" He asked, and I sighed and rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being. I took a deep breath, preparing to console him.

"Of course, I do." I started, "But there's so many things I want to do with you before we commit ourselves to each other with marriage. We haven't done many things together Minnie, and we don't need to prove ourselves or our love to each other with marriage."

I saw Seungmin look down as he fiddled with his ring, "What is there to do?"

"Stop sulking baby." I chuckled, "First of all, I want you to come to England with me and I want you to meet some old friends of mine. Second of all, I want to meet your family. Third of all, everything else, I want to do with you...We can travel the world if you wish, we can get an apartment together in a few years, we can buy a puppy together, figure out if we ever want children..."

"Children?" He was smiling lightly now in the darkness of his room, the computer light really making him glow, "I definitely want a puppy, not sure about children." 

"Okay." I chuckled at his shyness of the situation, "You see, we have so many things to experience together before we try and settle down. Plus, if our marriage was to get out to the public, we'd be in the deepest shit ever because it's illegal in Korea and surprise surprise, homosexuality isn't widely accepted."

Seungmin laughed, "Yeah true, I can't believe JYP had to speak out against dispatch a few months ago about us. Probably had the scare of his life." He sighed, "We can get married in England."

"It was kind of funny though, wasn't it?" I chuckled, "We've denied being gay so we'll have to wait a few years otherwise the media will say we were queerbaiting or some shit." 

Seungmin sighed at the reality of our relationship, but when he looked at me through the screen, his eyes were still sparkling, and I loved how determined and brave he was. Seungmin had started off in the closet when I met him and now it's been more than a year, and he's stopped caring about dispatch and enjoys Stays shipping us together...

And now he was determined to marry me in a country that makes it illegal for homosexual marriage.

"Ugh, come back home." He whined as he leaned back in his desk chair.

"I will soon baby." I promised, and he nodded before we sat in a comfortable silence for a while just looking at each other through the phone screen.

"I miss you." He whispered, and I smiled, my puppy is breaking my heart.

"I miss you as well." I whispered back and he smiled before picking up his phone, closing the computer down and taking his phone into bed with him so we could fall asleep together for the 1000th night in a row. It was a ritual and I really struggled to sleep when he wasn't on the phone with me.