76 ; KIBA

1 year later

2022 had been treating Stray Kids well, and we just released a new album called Maxident. Seungmin and I have been well too. We had managed to keep our relationship a secret throughout the whole year with only the members knowing about us. Of course, there had been suspicions throughout the whole year, and a lot of people saying, 'We can't defend them anymore'.

Even though Stays shipped us, a lot of news articles from KoreaBoo had managed to create another dating scandal for me. Apparently, I couldn't have friends and go out for food with them otherwise we were 'dating'. HongJoong and I had a dating scandal, and we laughed about it a lot.

I attended a lot of premiers and screenings in Japan for my movie, and the movie was doing really well which I was happy with. My solo music gained a lot of traction from a Japanese audience, and I was inspired by a lot of my new listeners and made a small Japanese album for them to express my gratitude.

A lot of idols had actually created a trend to reacting to me in the movie, and it was so fun to watch my friends react to me as a villain. They expressed their feelings about my acting and called me 'legendary'. Since then, I've been open about acting roles, and I've been in touch about being in another drama in the near future.

'Troublemaker' is my official nickname in the whole KPOP community, but it's used lightly and slightly sarcastic to those who actually deemed me a troublemaker in the past. Everything that has been against me, happened because of other issues.

SKZ had a world tour this year, and it was so much fun. I've been trying to convince JYP that the next world tour should actually involve the rest of the world, but he said something stupid about the rest of the world not selling us out, I called bullshit. 

For stays, I've set up a weekly v-live session much like Chan has. I usually do Fridays, and direct it more towards an English and Japanese audience since the other members mainly talk Korean - it's a nice little balance. However, I get bullied, and people make memes of me, and there was this one meme of me talking and apparently 'it was so British' that it had to be posted everywhere.

We were currently on a break, as we finished all the promotions for Maxident, and we would be performing in a few weeks. He's been trying to convince me we should just marry in secret, and let the world be pissed off with us.

I caved in.

That's probably why we're currently in England - in a secluded forest where there was white flowers and dangling lights everywhere. It was almost noon; the sunset was due. It was silent, the soft korean wedding music playing gently as we held each other under the lights and danced one of the first dances of the night. 

There was no chairs for the audience. Not that there was much of an audience. 7 boys were here. No staff. No family or friends. No nothing. It was just the 9 of us here, attending this secret ceremony. We weren't even dressed in proper suits, Seungmin was in a white dress shirt and some black pants, and I put together whatever I had in my wardrobe. After the main ceremony, and the rings were on our fingers, we wandered about on the set up dance floor.

The others were dressed smart-casual as well and started coming on the dance floor once the song changed to -Seventeen's HOT

The others were dressed smart-casual as well and started coming on the dance floor once the song changed to -Seventeen's HOT. I laughed and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Who the fuck put together our wedding playlist?" He chuckled as I.N accidently bumped into him. 

"I think it was Changbin hyung." I laughed, and we held hands and danced together.

"At least Seventeen sunbaenim are cool." Seungmin said as he literally did the choreo on the small wooden dancefloor we had paid for. 

I watched as Seungmin danced to the random choice of song and laughed with the rest of the boys. I was thinking back to our vows. The vows we messily wrote down like 24 hours before we landed in England.

"Our vows are unconventional, much like our love."

The song changed to IU's Love Poem, but the one that we sang from Kingdom. I laughed loudly at the rollercoaster of emotions on this stupid playlist. Our wedding was messy and chaotic, but it was memorable, and I adored every second of this day. I watched Seungmin pull me to the middle of the floor, and we were handed the microphones we rented. I guess we were back to singing.

"I believe what we have in our hearts is the truth - a truth that will last forever in us."

The members cheered once we finished our little duet on the dance floor. I almost burst into tears when GOT7 sunbaenim's new song NANANA came on. I clutched my stomach as I laughed, I could feel the abs coming. The rest of the members started doing their own dances to it.

"AnnYoHasEyo!" I heard someone imitate that one Jackson Wang clip and I burst into even more laughter.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW? HOW'D YOU KNOW I'M NOT BIG?" I shouted, copying BamBam sunbaenim.

We fell into a clutter of laughter, enjoying the night and enjoying the lovely feeling of the night. I would never feel this type of happiness again, and I was sure to make the most of it.

"Kiba, I promise to love and cherish you more than anything in this world."

The night had hit midnight, and the company where we rented everything for had come to collect everything. We thanked them for an amazing time, and all of us headed back to central London where our hotel was a few hours away. I was driving the small bus we rented and Seungmin was beside me in the passenger seat - my hand never left his.

"I have seen your dark nights and your brightest days and I will be with you forever, waiting in your dusk."

I'm married now.