49 ; KIBA

It was my teams turn again so we stood up cheerfully, ready for our next go. Lee Know kicked the dice up and then he headed it towards Chan who started dribbling. I haven't played football since I was like 17, but it came naturally to me when the dice hit my knee and I started doing keepy ups.

"Fantastic dribbling skills!" Han shouted, and I kicked it back to Lee Know who kicked it one last time and then it hit the floor in the middle of all 3 of us. We scored a 4 on the dice so Chan went to move our flag.

"Fruits! Fruits!" Chan shouted out our mission. I walked over and we got told that we had to peel the fruit in one strand. I sighed, who can even do that? I was alright with cooking but one thing I couldn't do was peel stuff. I once cut my thumb open while I was trying to peel an onion, and you don't even need a knife to peel an onion!

Chan decided he would be the one to do this challenge and Lee Know and I cheered him on even though I think Minho hyung would have been a better option.

"Make a thick peel skin first." Lee Know advised and I sat to Chans side, watching him quietly.

Chan surprisingly was getting pretty far and keeping the peel thick, and the others gathered around. Someone kneed me in the back, I doubled over, lying on the floor as Hyunjin was laughing and apologising. 

"Sorry Kiba-ah." He laughed as he helped me sit back up.

"You will be." I jokingly sneered at him, and I poked his chest.

Chan was still going, nearly the end of the apple, and telling everyone to shut up so he could concentrate since he was so close to the end. I watched quietly, leaning one side of my body on Hyunjin. Then, it broke when he was so close to the end. Han was celebrating loudly as Chan looked at the staff in disbelief. I was tempted to laugh but I also wanted to cry because he was so close to the end. I patted his shoulder gently before standing up and moving back into place.

"We hope our leader becomes stronger through this experience." Changbin teased and I laughed at how mean everyone was to our precious leader.

Hyunjin and Hans turn again - They scored a 3 which meant they were doing a challenge called Heart Fluttering. Han had to put on some cat ears which were programmed to rotate when his heart increases so basically, they nominate someone who they think isn't going to make them flustered.

"You have to pick someone who won't excite you." I.N said, and Han looked at everyone.

"Ah, someone who won't excite me..." Han pondered as he looked at everyone, including me, "Kim Seungmin."

I wonder what Seungmin had under his sleeve to make Han excited or to increase his heart rate. I smiled as Seungmin stood up, ready for the challenge. Hans cat ears were already moving and the other laughed and Hyunjin told him to calm down. Seungmin walked closer to him and the 60second count down started, and everyone watched quietly.

Seungmin started by patting his shoulder and winking at him cheesely. I smiled but I felt awkward at the sight of Seungmin actively flirting with someone who wasn't me. I couldn't tell if I was a little bit jealous or possessive of him - I mean, I've never been in a relationship to be able to tell if I was the jealous type. I wonder if Seungmin is the jealous type?

Hans cat ears were slightly moving at the effect of Seungmin. 

"Try something move exciting!" Changbin encouraged and Seungmin snaked his arms around Han's waist and squeezed his ass.

I looked the other way, scared of actually seeming angry on camera. My tongue snaked its way to my bottom teeth as I breathed in a breath. I don't think I've ever felt like this before - the sudden small burst of anger at him touching someone like that was kind of surprising to me and I really didn't like it all that much. I felt a hand around my waist and Chan was softly smiling at me, so I sighed again and leaned into his touch to calm down.

I don't want to be seen like this on camera, and I don't really want to start any type of drama.

Han ended up winning the round as the ears moved for less than 30 seconds. They were the first team to get a building on the board, so they were currently in the lead. It was Seungmin and Felixs turn now, and I looked at Seungmin but I think he was avoiding eye contact with me. They rolled a 6 so Seungmin ran over to move their flag.

Their mission was the 5-star Michelin. They were to be blindfolded and trying to guess 5 different brands of drinks. Felix was the one to be nominated for the challenges as he drinks more carbonated drinks than Seungmin does.

"Start from the left side." Seungmin said as he grabbed Felix's hand. Jesus Christ...

"It's either sprite or something else." Felix guessed for the first one and the look on everyone's faces was immaculate. I think the first one was a type of coke or Pepsi.

I stood next to my hyungs as we watched Felix drink the drinks and try to guess. I snaked my hand into Minho hyungs and we swung our hands in the background as we watched the sunshine of the group. He got 5th one right which was coco cola, and then he guessed sprite on the 4th drink, however he got it wrong.

It was Changbin and I.Ns turn now, and I was still holding Lee Knows hand. They scored a number one on the dice, and they landed on Charades mission. Chan held up the words that Changbin hyung had to act out for I.N to guess. 'STAY' was the first word.

Why did Changbin start doing aegyo?

At least I.N guessed it.

The second word was Identification photo. I laughed with the others at Changbin's misfortune. Changbin had good facial expression though to show off what he was acting out, and I.N guessed it right after seeing his face. The third charade was the names of Lee Know's cats - Soongie, Doongie and Dori. Changbin pointed at Minho hyung and did some more aegyo.

I rolled me eyes. As a person from the west, I still hadn't got used to the whole aegyo thing. I was lucky I never got asked to do it.

I.N didn't get it right in time, so we cheered as they failed their mission.