16 ; KIBA

Its the second day of recording for the music video of Gods Menu. I was currently dressed in a red leather shirt that had black sleeves which were see through material, and some black tech wear pants with red leather pockets on the sides and some high leather boots which came just under my knee. It was a lot more comfortable than I expected.

We were also on a new set just outside of Seoul - it was a race track as we had a few shots to film here for the full day. I was walking around the set, looking at the cars which had Stray Kids on which was fucking cool. I just some time to myself as everyone was inside doing whatever. I woke up this morning not feeling very social at all. I don't know why I get like this sometimes.

I watched as the professional race car driver took the cars out for a test drive - I also watched as Lee Know came out to watch them as well. I had woken up next to Hyunjin surprisingly, he must've came into my room to get some better sleep, but when I woke up, I was really tired and hardly talked to anyone as we ate breakfast before leaving. I still hadn't talked much when we got changed and looked around.

We got filming pretty quickly, and Minho had the first shot of the day with the sports cars. I watched from the side-lines, out of view from the cameras. After Minho's shot, we had Hyunjin doing his shot as the cars drove past him super fast. I smiled as he held his chest in shock after the shot. It seemed fun.

"What you doing?" Felix came up beside me and we watched as Hyunjin and the production team watched the shot over.

"Just chilling." I said, and Felix nodded as his elbow dug into mine as we leaned on the fence out of the way of the production team.

"You've been quiet." 

"I'm feeling anti-social today. Don't know why." I replied and I felt better after Felix squeezed my arm gently before he walked off to talk to the others. Even small interactions made me feel slightly better.

I stood for a moment, and suddenly remembered the mission. I had Felix yesterday, and I somehow needed to capture his charisma on video. He hasn't had any shoots yet for the video but I'll see what I can come up with. I wonder who has me?

"Come on everyone, inside!" Chan shouted, I guess we were getting called in for some inside shots now, or was it already a break for the production team?

As soon as I entered, I was called over to Chan. He looked pretty good in his outfit, some black attire but he still had some jewellery crossing over his face which was sick. The 'making of' cameraman was also there.

"Come get a photo." Chan said, and I took the opportunity to call Felix  over to me to see if I could capture his 'charisma' on the video. Felix cutely jogged over to me.

I stood next to Chan and pulled Felix closer to me by his arm.

"Changbin came to interrupt." Chan said as all of us tried to push him away, I laughed at his offended face.

Seungmin came by with his polaroid camera, and I smiled as both Chan and Felix poked one cheek each, making me have dimples. After the flash and the click from Seungmin's polaroid, Chan turned to the cameraman. 

"Make us look Charismatic." I piped in quickly, and we posed trying to look 'charismatic'.

"Kiba, I need you to be scary. I need to capture your scariness." Chan said and I thought for a moment. I mean, I can be scary since my theme is usually dark and stuff. I placed my head down but looked up with only my eyes and smirked towards the camera, my hair falling in front of my eyes slightly. (I'm talking like HongJoong's stage stare.)

"Oooo! That's scary." Chan said and I almost laughed. I waited till he got into a pose and I heard another click and the flash went off on Seungmin's camera. I smiled at Chan who high fived me for completing his mission.