19 ; KIBA

We had just finished watching the music video for God's Menu which was posted onto Youtube yesterday by JYP Company. I was super excited to watch it and praise the editors and watch how the whole production team did a super impressive job on the video. My favourite part was realising the director filmed me without knowing while I was exploring the set and put a few seconds of me in the video. 

They said since I was a new member, it meant they had to quickly find a way to put me into the SKZ Universe. I did some research after we filmed our reaction, and the Universe was confusing so I just let it go and let the directors and Chan decided my story from now. I did try and read some theories though.

Right now, Chan, Lee Know and I were in a meeting with our manager. Chan for some reason chose me to join this meeting but usually its 3RACHA. I had a notebook on the table, writing down important dates and such.

"Okay, later tonight, you've agreed to film the dance practise video of God's Menu so that can be posted to Youtube later on." Our manager said and we nodded as I wrote it down.

"Is that it for this week?" Chan asks as we types down stuff on his phone. Our manager nodded.

"Okay so next week..." He said, "We have filming of Blueprint."

"Okay no problem and then the Easy dance practise right?" Lee know checked and our manager nodded again.

"Yes, then you have 2 weeks free. However, the company wants you to film your daily lives at home or if you stay in the dorms they want you to create a fun vlog."

I sighed, a fun vlog? I literally never go out if I can help it and it'll be boring to film at the dorm. I'll probably figure something out.

"Yeah, well Felix, Kiba and I can film together because we'll be at the dorms. Everyone else will be with their families." Chan nodded and that was problem sorted. At least I'd have some company even if Chan and Felix deserved to go home to Australia.

"Okay, and that's everything for next few weeks." Our manager concluded and after writing down the final few things, I shut the notebook and stood up, bowing politely to our manager.

The 3 of us walked out of the meeting room, and I pushed Lee Know's shoulder. He turned to me with fierce eyes and a straight face. I smiled and pushed him again.

"YA!"

"Race you to the dance room hyung!" I said and started laughing as I ran past him, purposefully bumping his shoulder. I heard Chan's laugh and Minho's heavy footsteps behind me.

I got to the door first and pushed it open quickly, my body giddy and giggles practically coming out of my mouth unhinged. I heard laughter in the room and turned to Han and Changbin who were laughing at my laugh. I looked back at the door, and Lee Know walked in out of breath.

"YA! GET HERE!" He said as he pointed at me, I laughed and ran to hide behind Hyunjin. 

"HYUNG!" I practically begged as laughs fell out of my mouth. He somehow grabbed my arm from around Hyunjin and pulled me in front of him.

"Apologise." He said, "Or you get deep-fried at 120 for 20 minutes."

I opened my mouth ready to apologise but he let go of my arm and I was super giddy, "Okay...Lee Know is ugly!" 

I shouted it informally too. I ran again towards Chan who was laughing as he watched from the corner. Lee Know ran after me, murder in his eyes. I couldn't hear anything but my own laughter and screams in the room as the other watched in amusement. Eventually, I was so out of breath I just collapsed on the floor. I immediately felt a weight on top of me. It was Minho and he was heavy.

"Ya, come on we need to film." Chan said as he helped Minho off the top of me and then pulled me up despite me being taller than him.

The camera was set up, and the music started playing God's menu. We got into position and starting dancing at full force for the practise video to be posted on Youtube. I danced with full energy from fighting with Minho and after 3 takes we got it perfect and we watched it back on the big TV and all of us were happy with it.

We were all sitting on the black sofa in the corner of the room and chilling, catching our breaths. 

"Blueprint filming next week." I said, "I'm excited, anyone know the concept or anything?"

"I think the directors said it was just going to be a nice video at the beach." Chan shrugged and I nodded.

"I hate the beach I cant lie." I said and Chan turned to me dramatically.

"WAE!" 

I laughed, "It's course, it's rough, it's irritating and it gets everywhere!"

Han was the only one to get the reference and he burst out laughing. I let out a laugh as well and he hit my shoulder gently. The other members looked on in confusion.

"It's a star wars reference you idiots." I said, and then they stopped paying attention to me and Han who were still giggling and making some more Star Wars references.

"I'm gonna head to the dorms and get some rest." Seungmin said and stood up, and I looked at his face, his eyes closing and blinking back open.

"I'll come." I said with a smile and pretended to yawn. Seungmin smiled and grabbed my pinkie and we walked out of the studio and into the elevator.

"Your following me now. You must be obsessed with me or something." Seungmin teased and I smiled - ever since the last date at the restaurant, we've non stop teasing each other.

"Mmm right. I am." I said, and as the elevator started moving down, I turned my whole body to face Seungmin. He looked at me with a frown.

"What?" 

"Let's Kiss." 

It was silent for a few seconds and I looked at Seungmin who wasn't moving. I walked closer and poked his cheek, was he alive? He turned to me suddenly and I backed up quickly.

"Why would I kiss you?" Seungmin said with a frown, "I'm not gay."

I frowned, I had got to ahead of myself it seems. I felt the angry tension in the elevator and I was almost tempted to laugh at how ridiculous I was being.

"No.." I laughed awkwardly, "Neither am I. I was just joking. Sorry I took it to far." I bowed in respect.

He turned forward and I did too. Well, it seems maybe I just ruined everything between us. Sometimes, I think I hate myself more than anything. Sometimes, I just get ahead of myself and I ruin everything.

We arrived to the dorms in silence. He went one way and I went the other to my room. As soon as I got inside with the door closed, I breathed in deeply and let it all out. I wanted to scream at how stupid and weird I am. I wanted to scream because I like him. I wanted to scream because I wanted to tell him that I'm Bisexual. If I lose him the same way I lost my parents...

I shut my eyes tightly, went into my bathroom, threw some water on my face to calm down. I could feel everything come back - the depression seeping through my part-time happiness. I think I was panicking. 

I think I was struggling to breathe. I wiped the cold water off my face, and opened my eyes and I could see myself in the mirror hyperventilating. I tried to sit down on the floor but my hands were shaking and I didn't want Seungmin to walk into my room and see me. I tried to sit down and calm myself down, it's what I would usually do.

I never had parents or friends to help calm me down, and my old manager and solo career was the one to usually cause my panic attacks. I just needed to wait it out. However, it was hard to calm down when Seungmin was the only thing on my mind.