Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't believe I was laying here in the castle. I was chosen. I would spend the rest of my life with four men that would move heaven and fucking earth for me.

I went towards the shower and took a long one, using all different kinds of stuff that was here. Afterwards I put a bit of a base on for my make up, but that was it. I went towards the closet and it was filled with loads of stuff. I decided to put on a simple pair of black pants and a black sweater. I put on some sneakers and I grabbed a scrunchy and I walked out of my room, and I arrived at a large as fuck hallway. I walked around a bit, but I was obviously lost.

"You lost?" I heard a voice state, that I recognised, or rather, it sounded familiar, but I didn't really know. It was weird. But it became more obvious for me, as I turned my head and I saw a guy that was larger than all my husbands, with shining blue eyes and blonde curly hair that went all over the place. How I recognised him, was the fact that his eye shape and face shape was exactly like Matthew.

"You must be Oliver?" I asked and he showed the biggest Mike like smile and he nodded.

"Oliver. You must be Katherine." He said and I nodded as he held out his hand to shake it and I shook it with a small smile as I looked at a painting I was staring at. "How are you?" He asked and I looked sideways at him with a bit of amusement.

"I'm doing well. Very comfortable beds. Bit surreal too."

"I can imagine." He confirmed and I smiled very widely looking at him. "This is the family wing. Eddie and Eric share the wing here. In Prangie Eddie doesn't have his own wing, he stays in the second bedroom of Eric." He explained. "In Gotar, Matthew and Michael share."

"Each castle has a family wing then?" I asked curiously and he pointed towards the side to help me find my way and I nodded looking at him.

"Yes. There is the middle of the castle and then four wings. One family wing where the royal family stays, and then three wings for each king, but since there are four kings." He started, the way he talked was just like Mike and I couldn't help but giggle. "What?" He said.

"The way you move is exactly like Eddie, but the way you look is like Matthew, but the way you talk is like Michael. It's just funny to see that's all." I said and he smiled very widely at that and nodded.

" I can understand." He said in an immensely dry and uninterested tone. It wasn't disrespectful, it was fucking hilarious. " Anyway, because there are four kings, they usually share. As Ed spends most of his time, well all of his time basically, in Gotar, he doesn't have a standard wing in Prangie, he either stays with Eric's wing or the family wing."

"That does make sense." I confirmed at that. "Where do you guys live?" I asked and he smiled at that.

"I live in the Gotar family wing for now, am getting my own place soon." He said and I nodded at that in interest. "Lottie lives with our parents in the family wing now, the house where our parents are moving to is being renovated as we speak. She will live in a group home soon though." He said and I nodded.

"Eddie told me." I confirmed and he nodded.

"Of course he did." He replied with a huge smile. "Danielle is going to work in Gotar, lives in the family wing for now and will move to her own place after the summer." He explained and I nodded at that with interest. "Then you've got Lucas, he's moving to the UK after the wedding to study economics, afterwards he'll probably live in Valkarae, he loves it there." He elaborated and I nodded. "Willow and Leila both live at home for now, because they're sixteen, will move with my parents to their new house, before they both go to university."

"Aaah ok. Did you have a role in the Process?" I asked as we were walking down the stairs now.

"Not really, first of all my brothers don't trust me around women." He said and I burst out into laughter at that and Oliver laughed as well. "And then secondly, I'm a man. I got to be at the beginning ceremony, and I got to help Lottie, Willow and Leila a bit, but other than that no."