Chapter 45

"Mike what is going on?" I said annoyed as I put my head back, but he didn't allow me. No he sat up and I rolled off of him.

"Put on your shirt. NOW!" Mike said in his king voice. I looked at him, opening my eyes halfway.

"What?"

"Kitty. Wake up. Those are the alarms that mean an intruder is coming. Put this shirt on NOW!" Mike yelled at me; he had never yelled at me. Urg. My legs were so tired. He had his sweatpants on already and he threw his shirt to me.

"Calm down will you." I muttered annoyed.

"Love. Listen to me. They don't sound these alarms unless something bad is happening. You have to come with me now! NOW!" He yelled and I gulped looking at him and I nodded as I climbed out of bed and I grabbed his hand as he opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw what I saw; 

I saw about a hundred ships going towards our direction, all with lights. I saw men on top of our yacht shooting shit and a boat exploding.

"Where do we go to? To the helicopter?" I gulped as I looked at Mike and Mike was staring at this in shock for a second before he shook his head and he started to walk and I walked after him; well walking; we were running. 

He opened a door to a random room and he then walked with me through it before we walked through five more rooms, going down some stairs; why would we go down? He then opened a door.

"Go in there." He said and I stared into the room; well Room? It was a space with a small screen, a latch of sorts, and a suitcase.

"What? No. I'm coming with you." I spat at him turning around as he was basically pushing me in it.

"I'll be right back ok?" Mike said and I stared at him for a second and then at the space. "Here. I'll press this button. That way Locatlie will also be notified. This is the safe room." He explained looking at me. "This will call the headquarters of Gotar ok? This will call Eddie. You tell him what you saw. He'll get us out of here. I have to go up to talk with the captain and the head of security really quickly ok? I'll be right back." He said as he grabbed my face and tears were unknowingly streaming down my face; what the fuck was going on.

"But no." I said shaking my head.

"Listen to me. I'm going to close the door and you have to lock it. There is a peephole here, do you see that." He said pointing to the door. "Only open the door if you see me on the other side. Nobody else. You stay in there ok?" He said and I nodded carefully looking at him. "I'll be right back ok!" He said as I heard another explosion and I flinched and looked to that side, but Mike grabbed my face again. "Listen to me. Nobody else is allowed in ok?"

"Yeah yeah. I know."

"Good." He said. "When I close this door, you press that button and you'll be put into contact with Ed ok?"

"Yeah of course." I said and he wanted to walk away, but I grabbed his hand and he turned around and he grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine, taking my breath away. We stood there for what felt like hours, but it was actually just four seconds, and we said everything we wanted to say in that kiss.

He closed the door behind him and I looked through the peephole and I saw him running away again and I stared at that for a second and nodded. Ok focus Kitty. Focus. Focus.

I turned around and I pressed the button and the screen went on and my eyes widened as I saw the meeting area of Gotar. But there was nobody there- yet. I stared at it, my heart racing out if its chest as I heard more explosions. I wiped the tears from my face, before I saw Christian running into the meeting area.