Chapter 21

"Honey?" I heard a voice scream and I smiled as I was standing in my bathroom with the music on full blast and I was brushing my teeth. The door opened and Matt looked at me standing there naked and my hair in a towel as the beat then dropped. "LIKE STRAAAANGERS" I sang along pointing to him and he leaned against the opening fo the door, staring at me with a smirk. I then spit out my toothpaste and gargled before I released my hair and I hit Matt with my towel as he was gawking my ass.

"Hey, what was that for?" I saw him sign to me.

'You know what that's for!" I signed back as I grabbed my phone and I changed the song to a song called 'sex' and he looked at me with a huge smile on his face as I then started on my hair, blowdrying my hair as I moved my body to the music.

"That was unforgettable, I want to do it again." I sang along moving my head as my hair was finally dry and Matt was staring at me with lust, and he had a huge tent. I giggled as I turned off the music. "Did you want something from me hun?" I asked and he was staring at my boobs so I snapped my fingers in front of them and he looked up. "Did you need something?"

"I need loads of things right now." He confirmed and I rolled my eyes.

"You came in here?"

"O yeah, I was wondering if you'd turned deaf." He said and I giggled as I walked up towards him and he stood straight, expecting me to come and kiss him,.

"No. I used to do this in my space, I'd wake up and blast music." I said as I walked past him and he then turned around to look at me as I walked to the closet and he followed me.

"What are your plans today?" He asked as he leaned against the door leaning. I opened up my closet full of bra's in Matt's place.

"I don't know. What is your plan today. I'm sure you have an immensely busy schedule, being the Leader King and everything." I said and he chuckled at that and I smiled even wider as I then grabbed a black bra that I knew made him wild and I then put on a thong and I put my hair up in a bun on the top of my head and I opened the other closet doors for my dresses.

"I can clear my schedule." He hinted and I turned my head, my chin resting on my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Are you sure? You do have very important work to do" I said blinking. We had had a huge fight yesterday, what about we both didn't even know. We yelled at one another for a full hour, saying the most horrid things to one another, before Matt walked up to me, smashed me against the wall, my arms up and smashed his lips onto mine. Our fight was forgotten then and right now we were pretending that it had never even happened.

"Do you know what the best part of being a leader king is?" He asked as he walked up to me and I took a step back, and he followed me, until I walked against the wall.

"What?"

"I don't have to explain myself to anyone. If I take an hour-"

"One hour?" I said amused as his hands were by my head now.

"An hour or more off" He corrected and I nodded as I started opening up his shirt. "Nobody can tell me off."

"I could. I'm your boss." I said with a huge smile looking at him and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"That is very true, but we can't let the world know that, and especially my brothers."

"I think your brothers know that you're my bitch." I said and he smiled even wider, which I didn't think was possible.

"Your bitch huh?"

"My bitch." I confirmed as I opened up his pants now. "But I'm your bitch too so you know." I said and I pulled down his pants.

"Are you now?"

"Yes, so can you stop talking and fuck me please?" I said turning my head sideways and he laughed as he then leaned down to pick me up and brought me to bed, fukcing me into oblivion and more.

I posted two pictures a day later that a security guard had made, of Matt and I. Matt had surprised me with a date night, with an amazing dinner on the top of the Kings Private mountain. The first picture was of us in the limo, he was staring out at the window, and so was I, but his arm was around my shoulder and we were holding onto both of each others hands, then the second picture was of him hugging me from the back, and you saw the sun setting in front of us. It were two perfect pictures really. But then again, Matt and I were perfect together.