Chapter 18

I got woken up some time later by a sound and I frowned as I held onto the arm that was around me tighter.

"Good morning" A godly figure whispered softly in my ear and I opened my eyes before closing them as I then realised what had happened and I turned around softly as I cuddled up to Eddie and I started to cry. "I'm ok. Don't worry about me. Just got the wind knocked out of me. Mike saved me. You're ok. We're ok."

"I could've gotten you killed." I whispered. "Don't ever do something so fucking stupid."

"I swear." He whispered and I held onto him as tightly as possible. "I love you."

"I love you too, you fucking idiot." I muttered and I put my head back and I looked into his green eyes and he stared back at me and I let out a small breath before I pressed my lips onto his and he kissed me back right away. "Wait are we alone?" I whispered as I sat up a bit to look and he nodded as I then leaned down and pressed my lips onto his again and we then made the most passionate and fucking hard love I've ever experienced. When we were done, I laid on my back totally out of breath before I fell asleep again.

I woke up in the middle of the night I think, cause Eddie was still asleep and it was slightly dark. I climbed out of bed and I put on a shirt of Eddie's that was here, and I put my hair in a bun on the top of my head. I buttoned some of the buttons and I walked out of his room and I went up towards the deck and I looked around before looking inside and I saw that Michael was still awake and he was on his laptop. I opened the door and the wind blew some of my hair in front of me. Mike looked up at me and down at the laptop before looking up at me.

"Are you here alone?" I asked and he gulped looking at me and nodded. I walked up to him as he closed the laptop and I sat on top of him and I pressed my lips onto his. He picked me up and brought me to bed right away. After doing my magic with him, I realised that he was absolutely exhausted and I wasn't. I took a quick cleansing shower, before I went over towards Erics bedroom and I climbed into bed next to him.

"Sweetie?" I whispered and he mmdd. "How are you?" I whispered as I laid down and he grabbed me and pulled me closer. I smiled as I gave him a kiss and I looked at his face as he tried to sleep.

"Can I have like one minute to wake up? You've slept for hours and I'm so not active." He muttered.

"It's ok. You go to bed. I'll come to you tomorrow night ok?" I whispered and he smiled as he pouted his lips and I gave him some pecks.

"I love you" He muttered and I smiled.

'I love you too" I whispered back and I walked out of his room and I went towards the deck and I looked at the stars. After a while I felt two hands on my waist. I had been so entranced by the stars that I hadn't realised the pull like I usually did. I felt his chin on my shoulder and his lips finding my neck.

"Hey M'amore" He whispered softly in my ear and I smiled as I put my hand back against his hair.

"Why are you awake?" I whispered.

"I only sleep four to five hours, max." He whispered back and I nodded. "You?"

'I have no idea how long I've been asleep, I've got so much energy." I said and I turned around, his hands on the railing of the yacht now.

"Do you now?" He said and I nodded looking at him with a huge smile on his face. "Well I can clearly see on your face that you have had sex in the past hour, so hum, even though I love you more than I love anything combined, I'd rather not have sex with you while you just had sex with one of my brothers." He said giving my shoulder a kiss and I giggled as I put my hands in his hair.

"That is totally understandable and I can accept that." I confirmed and he smiled as he gave me two long pecks. "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm very well. Got yelled at by our parents for about an hour, well Mike did, well we all did, but yeah." He said and I frowned. "For being so careless with Ed and you." He elaborated and I nodded at that as I leaned forward giving him a peck. "After that I went to bed and I then decided to get started on work a bit, we're decking in the Bahama's in a couple of hours"

"Where are we staying?"

"In a public hotel, other guests will be there too, but they've all agreed on screenings and NDA's so to speak. They can still make pictures and stuff like that."

"Oeee. That's risky but sounds amazing." I said with a huge smile and he giggled and nodded. "Does that mean you have to be in character for the majority of our stay there?"

"Yeah, but we're only there for four nights, so it's fine. We'll have dinner in our own place, it's just when we go to the pool and drink there. I'm also about a hundred percent positive you're going to demolish the water park there." He said and I giggled and nodded as he gave me a peck.

"I probably am going to demolish the water park yes." I confirmed and he giggled as I gave him loads of pecks and I hugged him now and he held onto me. We stood there for a very long time, but we both didn't mind, at least I didn't, and I knew that if Matt didn't enjoy it anymore, that he'd let go. I let go after a while and gave him a couple of pecks. "I have to pee."

"I can't help you with that." He confirmed and I giggled looking at him as I gave him loads of pecks and I then went to the bathroom. When I came back, he was sitting outside on the deck and there was music on softly and I walked up to him dancing. He was on his tablet and had his serious face on. I took some pictures with my phone of him and he noticed me after a while and he stuck out his tongue and I giggled as I put the phone away and I sat on top of his lap and I kissed his neck.

"M'amore" he whined.

"Please." I then said with a huge smile. "I just extra cleaned everything up, under the shower and everything." I said and he laughed very loudly at that and I laughed as well as he kissed my lips and we made out before he picked me up and dragged me to his bedroom; as we had a rule that sex or any sexual activities could only happen in the bedroom, as we had no way to get caught then. We had the most amazing loving sensual session ever and I felt myself fall deeper and deeper in love with Matt with every thrust, every kiss, every touch, it was overpowering, almost overwhelming.