Chapter 97

I woke up the next morning, way too early, before Matt even had to be awake, and he moaned a bit, or whined, I didn't know. I got out of his arms, gave him loads of kisses, before I walked over towards Eric's place. When I walked out of Matt's place, I saw a random woman walking towards the door, she didn't turn her head as she heard me walking down the stairs, and she opened and closed the door behind her. I frowned at that a bit, but I let it be. I was too exhausted to even cope with shit right now.

I went towards Eric's place now and I decided to first walk towards his bed and I saw him laying there asleep. I smiled as I walked up towards him and I gave his cheek a couple of kisses and he half woke up.

"Go back to sleep, Just wanted to give you a kiss." I whispered and he pouted his lips and I smiled as I gave him a peck and he smiled as he then continued to sleep. I walked towards my glam room, took a quick shower, my hair right away curly again, and they then styled it a bit and I decided on a simple make up.

I was wearing a pant suit of sorts and I was ready for breakfast with the family. I walked out of the glam room and went towards Eric's room and he was sitting on his 'shoe put on thing' chair and he looked up and did a double take and a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning sweetie." He said looking at me and I walked to him and I gave him two pecks. "You look Wonderfull."

"Thank you. How are you?" I said and he nodded looking at me as he stood up and fuck he looked good. "You look good."

"All for you." He said and I chuckled as I put my arms around his neck and kissed him and he kissed me back. We made out a bit, his hands going to my bum and he rubbed it a bit and he let go after a while and I smiled as I gave him another peck.

"I love you." I whispered and he smiled.

"I love you too." He whispered back and we walked out of his place, him having his hand on my back as we walked down the stairs.

We went towards the breakfast area and we were the second and third person; as Matt was already here. He saw me and Eric and he smiled looking at us. I leaned down giving Matt a kiss.

"Good morning, you look wonderful."

"Thank you." I said towards him as I sat down and Eric went and sat next to me. Danny, Leila and Willow walked in and gave all of us a kiss on their cheek. Lucas and Mateo then arrived, and later Christopher, boyfriend of Leila's walked in and he gave Leila a quick peck. Luther, Daniel, Christian and Olivia then arrived and I smiled as they hugged and kissed everyone. I was looking at Eddie, Oliver and Naomi's places and I smiled at that.

Naomi and Oliver walked in and I looked at them with a frown; they looked pissed off. Had they fought? O no...

Oliver gave everyone a greeting, and gave me the same generic greeting.

"Did everyone sleep well?" Naomi asked and Danny was staring at the two of them in interest.

"Yes. I slept like a baby." She confirmed as the door then opened and it was then that I realised why Oliver and Naomi were pissed off.

Eddie walked in and he looked good, like he always did, but he had this look on him as if he'd been royally fucked, something that I recognised; and Matt and Eric would recognise right away, because he used to look the way he looked right now whenever I spend a night with him. I stared at that for a second letting my mouth drop slightly as he put his hand through his hair before he gave everyone a kiss. I saw that Danny and Christian were staring at him with a bit of shock too.

Matt and Eric were looking at Eddie with a bit of disbelief, but greeted him nonetheless. He then leaned down and gave me the same greeting as he gave his sisters; a kiss on my cheek. He went and sat on his spot and he looked around, as If he hadn't just walked in with a big neon sign saying 'I got fucked last night'. I looked at Oliver whom was staring ahead pissed off and Naomi was too; had they known? Wait- that woman that I saw this morning. I blinked a couple of times and I then looked at Matt, and Matt was staring ahead and he seemed pissed off. He was chewing, his hands intertwined in front of his face, and he looked fucking angry. I looked at Eric and he was eating and frowning a bit.