Chapter 77

"KITTY!" Naomi yelled a month later as she came in with her eyes wide and I stared at her as she jumped over things that were laying here. "O MY GOD. ANA JOHNSON. YOU KNOW THE SINGER? NOT THE ORIGINAL BUT THE LOCATLIE ONE?" She screamed and I nodded looking at her.

"Yeah" I confirmed.

"SHE JUST BROUGHT OUT THE FIRST SONG SINCE LOVE STORY, WITH NICK." She said and she grabbed the speakers from my nightstand and connected it to her phone. "I HAVEN'T HEARD IT. DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT TOGETHER?"

"Yes sure." I said and she had the biggest smile ever; she had just come form another weekend with Oliver, so she was her active perfect self.

She started the song and I stared at the ceiling with a huge smile on my face, as the chord alone was perfect. "There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles. Same old tired lonely place. Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face. All I can say it was enchanting to meet you." I smiled very widely, as her voice was so perfect and Naomi was staring ahead, with a small frown on her face. "Your eyes whispered have we met? Across the room your sellouts starts to make it's way to me. The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks like passing the notes in secrecy. It was enchanting to meet you." I smiled as I closed my eyes as I thought about my three idiotic husbands. "It was enchanting to meet you." The beat came in and I smiled. "This life is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you."

"This-" She started as I felt her look at me, as I had my eyes closed and single teardrops were falling down. "The lingering question kept me up, 2 am, who do you love? I wonder till I'm wide awake. Now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door. I'd open up and you would say, hey, it was enchanting to meet you." I smiled at that as I wiped a tear form my face as I turned my head to look at Naomi whom was staring at me with tears rolling down her cheeks. The chorus happened again and she came closer to me and we snuggled a tad.

A guitar solo then happened and I put my head against Naomi's chest. "This is me praying that, this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends. My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again." I started to sob at that. "These are the words that I held back, as I was leaving to say, I was enchanted to meet you." I knew what was coming and I started to cry even harder. "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you." Naomi held onto me tightly as I broke entirely.

This song was even worse than I imagined, Ana's voice was so powerful, the instruments were perfect. This was exactly how I felt towards them and it broke me.

It broke me.

The next morning, after my trauma nap and just general sleep, I grabbed my phone and I saw that I had three text messages and I frowned at that. The first one was from the person that was called 'Me Amore' in my phone and I smiled at that a bit. I opened it and tears appeared in my eyes as I saw that Matt had texted me.

"I will never fall in love with anyone else ever in my life, in this life and in the next. You are the one for me, and will always be the one for me. I'll patiently wait until you're ready for it. Ps. It was more than enchanting to meet you." I smiled at that a bit, as I went back to my texts, and I clicked on 'Babe' and he just sent.

"Hey, it was enchanting to meet you <3" and after that he sent. "I'll never fall in love with someone else. I couldn't get better, even if I tried. Not that I tried. But you get the point." I chuckled at that a bit as I then went back and I went towards Eric; 'sweetie' and I pressed on it and I started to cry and smile at the same time, as he sent just what I secretly wanted;

"Hey. How are you?" I smiled as I right away texted back. "I'm good. Naomi is currently snoring. How are you?" He read it after a minute and sent back. "I'm good. Eddie and Matt are currently wrestling because they're drunk and bored." I smiled as I looked at the time; it was four am.

"It's four am."

He right away sent back. "I know. Something to do with someone bringing out a song that hits home or something?" I right away replied with "Huh? What on earth are you talking about..."

"Yeah exactly. I'm sorry if Eddie and Matt are being creeps and that I'm being a creep. I've just had a talk with them and we'll let you be, until you're ready." I smiled at that, but the smile turned into tears, and the tears into sobs.

Everything broke me.

I was a fucking wreck.