Chapter 33

The next three days were equally as awkward. Nobody wanted to talk to Matt, and I couldn't deal with this uncomfortable vibe that was here, so I was babbling on and on in the car ride about totally irrelevant things. They didn't seem to mind though, they all understood. Or at least, Mike, Ed and Eric stated they understood why I was rambling and allowed me to do so.

Today was the day of the concert and I was immensely excited about it, even if I was absolutely exhausted. But then again, I wasn't dealing with the whole 'Matt almost killed me' trauma- I hadn't in the past weeks. That was fine though. I was wearing a pair of green loose pants, that were sort of the same as the military pants, and a black shirt on top of that. I had my hair in two inverted braids and I was immensely excited about the concert.

My husbands all had to do go to a meeting, but Mike and I had had an explosive night and I was absolutely fucking exhausted. So I decided to skip this meeting.

At two I went towards the concert venue; or at least, I had to arrive at two, but I arrived at two thirty, because I have no idea why. This meant that everyone was already here, and the show was already starting. I walked into the arena and I saw some family members. I walked towards my kings though, seeing them on the screen. I smiled very widely as the song that was on, was totally amazing to dance to. I arrived at my husbands and the first one was Matt. I knew the camera's were on me.

I let wife Kitty leave, and Queen Kitty was here. Although, there was a small part of me that wanted this more than I wanted to admit. 

"Is it un leader king like to get a kiss?" I asked casually as I walked up to him and he stared at me and a small smile appeared on his face as he shook his head and I put my hand on his waist, my whole body shivering slightly at the feeling as I pressed my lips onto his. For. Fucks. Sake. I let go of his lips and he looked at me and he winked at me. I walked towards Mike whom was talking to Olivia and he saw me and a smile appeared on his face. I hugged him and gave him two long pecks.

"How are you my love?" He asked and I nodded.

"Exhausted as fuck." I said and he laughed at that and I couldn't help but laugh either. I walked up towards Eric and Eddie whom were talking to one another while looking at the act that was currently performing. I gave both of them a kiss and Eddie put his arms around my shoulders and I grabbed his hands.

"How are you babe?" He asked and I put my head back to look at him.

"Good. How are you?" I asked and he nodded. I then saw Lucas and I squealed excited as I walked up to him as he had a cocktail in his hands and he took a huge gulp as he saw me and I hugged him excited and he laughed as he hugged me back and he grabbed my hand and twirled me around and I laughed very loudly.

"Am I allowed to even dance?" I asked.

"You're the fucking Queen. The only one that would complain has no right to complain." He said pointing towards Matt and Matt was standing there moving his head to the music slightly as he was chewing gum and he felt me staring so he turned his head and he winked at me before looking at the stage again.

"True." I said as we talked for about an hour before I felt two arms around me and I turned my head and it was Danny and I smiled as I hugged her and I talked to her for a very long time. Suddenly one of my favourite songs came on and I moved my body to the music a bit and Danny did the same thing as she had a huge smile on her face and she was using her arms to talk and I did the same thing.

After a while though, my absolute favourite songs came on and it was my song with Lucas that we had danced to countless times when I secretly went out with one of them. Lucas walked up to me and he pointed towards me and I pointed towards him as the song was called 'cuff it' and I danced to the music and we did the stupid 'tik Tok' dance and he laughed as I laughed as well as I saw that Matt was standing close and I pointed towards him and I continued to dance and he looked at me and he raised his eyebrow.