Chapter 55

20 fucking months later.

It had been four years since I married the love of my life. It had been four years since I met that perfect red haired beauty. It had been three years since I had chocked her, meaning that for almost a year she ignored me. It had been almost two years since she had been taken. It was almost two years since she took the poison that would kill her in two years time. We had three months left and it ruined me. It had been almost two year since we started a war that was currently killing millions of people, it having killed billions already. It had been almost two years since Mike was killed in front of my eyes. It had been almost two years since Lottie had died of a heart attack. It had been a two years since I not only lost my twin brother, my fucking half, but also my little sister. I was currently 29 years old, having lived twenty long months longer than my other half. It was weird to be on this world without Mike, it was exhausting. I hated every fucking second of it.

I should never have allowed Mike to take her to Monaco. At the time, I was drunk and I was trying to be on Mike's good graces after choking Kitty. It had been the first time he'd ever openly spoken to me, I mean yes, there was a lot of alcohol involved. But still, it was fucking stupid. I knew it wasn't smart, but I wasn't thinking as the King, I was thinking as the brother of Mike. That was a mistake that I would never make again. I had been stupid. It was all my fault.

There was only one thing keeping me alive, and that was the idea that one day we'd get Kitty back. But the time was ticking and there were only three months left. With every passing day, it was ruining me more and more. With every passing day, we destroyed more of the world.

Destruction, that was what we did to the world.

They tried to attack us back several times, but we were always one step ahead of them. When ships came to our shores, we destroyed them. As a counter measure, we did the same thing our grandpapa did; we destroyed all military bases around the world. That took us three months to do so, but it did help. After that they tried to stop attacking us.

We had also ordered the hits of several world leaders around the world, but just like vermin, when one died, another one, even worse than before, came up and tried to be an even bigger boss. It almost felt hopeless. I felt hopeless without her. I felt hopeless without her by my side and I knew that time was ticking. On the one hand I fucking hated that she had taken that godforsaken pill, but on the other end it was also calming for me, to know that in four months she would pass. That in four months she'd be dead, and she wouldn't have to suffer anymore. In four months, she would be with Mike. And when that would happen? If the war was still going on after those four months, after her death; if the world leaders still had the balls to continue this horrid war. Well, then there was nothing holding us back anymore.

That did surprise everyone around us; that we stated we were holding ourselves back. Which was the case. Every day, we bombed five places around the world, with a maximum of 10000 dead after a year. This because the people weren't agreeing with their leaders, but the leaders ignored that. They all thought that the outrage was because of the deaths and they wanted revenge for that. They wanted revenge for all the millions, billions, that had died. But they were never going to get that.

In five months, giving the poison some leeway, we would start our major plan, with or without Kitty by our side. In five months, we would give the leaders 2 options; 1. Give up their leadership of their country to us and surrender the control over their country, and do that in person here in Locatlie. 2. Don't do this, and we'd obliviate their country, just like we had done with India. They obviously didn't know that the moment that their feet would touch our soil and they'd surrender, that they'd get arrested for war crimes. They didn't know that, and the rest of the world wouldn't get to know that after that; as the world would be ours. We were going to take the world from all the leaders, we would control the world in five months. The world would be ours and they couldn't't do anything about it. We were done with the fuckers around the world thinking they could get away with stuff that was so above their pay grade.