Chapter 123

I recovered from my 'mental break down' some hours later, as I was sitting in the bath, staring ahead, shaking as I was cold. The water around me was steaming hot though, but I was just so cold. My three husbands didn't leave my side, which was amazing. But it did make me feel guilty. Everything made me feel guilty. I was a horrid human being.

Time passed quickly after that though, I didn't really have the time to concentrate on my pregnancy as much, because Danny was getting married in 6 short weeks. I had to prepare for the guests arrival and I had to prepare the seating chart. I had promised Danny I would do all of this, as she had a whole district to run. I did that, gladly though. We also had meetings about what would happen if Danny, or any of the sisters would get pregnant, and we decided that Eli and Finn would run that district then, along with the help of that said sister. This was good.

Elijah was in Brusat and I visited him too, to check how he was doing and he was doing well. Danny on the other hand? She went to Motar a billion times apparently, because she was missing Elijah and going crazy. But she was pulling through, how difficult it was. We had decided then and there that every single person that was birthed out of a Queen, would have to do the royal ritual before their wedding; they would have to be separated for three months, or at least make sure they wouldn't orgasm during that time. It was hell, I could remember my personal hell back when I was in the Process. But I had the luck that I had no idea what I was missing.

But then again, for the past six weeks I'd been one big hornbal. The hormones that went through my body made me want my husbands, all day, every day, at all times. This complicated matters because they did have a fucking world to run. But I always squeezed at least a couple of hours in with them. They didn't seem to mind though.

But now, I was fourteen weeks pregnant with triplets and the bump was insanely obvious, so we decided to post a picture of me looking out at the sea with my hands on my bump on Instagram with the statement that I was pregnant with triplets.

The response was very positive, not that negative responses were allowed. Everyone in the world knew that if you hated on 'THE' goddess of Seglusa, that you'd be locked up. Nobody could talk shit about me, which was nice.

Before I knew it, it was the fifth of may and it was the wedding day of Danny. Danny had arrived in Prangie rather late this morning or last night, whatever, as she first went to Gotar to get out some of her aggression.

In the morning, I was with her in her room while she got her make up and her hair done, her blonde hair being brought into a beautiful braided contrapment, while she was laughing and talking with some of her friends from here. After a while it was time to wear her wedding dress. It was an elegant dress that fit her body perfectly and was still regal. I stared at her with tears in my eyes, as she was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

There was a knock on the door and I looked up as Olivia walked in and tears were already in her eyes as Danny slowly turned around. Luther walked in with Daniel and Christian and they all had tears in their eyes as they looked at Danny and Danny stared at the four of them.

"And?" Danny asked and Olivia nodded slowly looking at her.

"It looks just like what she drew for you." Olivia said and Luther rubbed her back and I looked at Danny whom had tears in her eyes as well as she looked at her mother.

"I know. I had it made after her drawings." Danny said and she looked at her three fathers. "How do I look?"

"Amazing." Christian said out loud and he had a smile on his face as he looked at his daughter. "We just came to give you this." He said and he walked up to her and handed her a box and it was a beautiful tiara and she stared at that and then back up at him. "It was the tiara that our grandmother wore on her first public trip. We want to give it to you, to give on to your future daughter in law. It will be the Ashyans official Tiara." He said and she stared at it and she nodded slowly as Christian then put it on her head and she looked in the mirror and she had a huge smile on her face. The four of them then left and she took a few deep breaths as then there was another knock on the door and she turned her head and I smiled as I saw my three husbands walking in, with their regal suits.