Chapter Fifty-Seven

I placed a hand over my chest

I placed a hand over my chest. "What the hell, Nikolai?!"

He was sitting on the edge of my bed, elbows on his knees, legs wide open. His eyes looked the darkest shade of blue which made goosebumps creep on my arms. 

"Come here..." he just said.

I walked closer to him and he straightened up, still sitting on my bed. When I was close enough for him to touch, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me between his legs.

His hands traveled from my waist to my lower back, to my butt, and finally settled on the back of my thighs. He caressed my bare skin, his fingers stroking my inner thighs sending delicious tingles to my core.

Even though he was sitting, he was still tall enough to reach my chin. Quite slowly and gently he placed his face over my breasts, his warm breath tickled my skin. I was wearing a plunging neckline, so, I could feel his scruff prickling into me.

"If I had received that video from someone other than Grace, I think I might have gone crazy..." he spoke lowly.

I swallowed, I knew he'd ask me about it. There was no way Nikolai would let that go but it actually surprised me that he was so gentle and calm about it. I thought, he'd go crazy and would play a mind game with me to get even.

"She did it on purpose..." I answered.

He made an annoyed noise deep from his throat, it was arousing not intimidating at all. I liked his voice so much.

"I know," he breathed against my chest.

"She forced me into those performers, I didn't like it."

He laughed, and his hand inched up closer to my core. "She set you up."

"Yes..."

"I knew she'd do something to hurt you."

"Well, it was weird. I found the whole bachelorette party disgusting," I grumbled as my hand went into his hair.

Ugh, I loved his hair, his voice, his back. God, he was the most good-looking man in the entire city.

"Good because if I knew that you had enjoyed it, I would have shot everyone in that strip club," as he uttered those words, I noticed how his body tensed up. I winched slightly as his nails dug into my inner thighs.

He was jealous, he was trying hard to hide the fact that, that video pissed him off. He was only controlling his possessiveness because it came from Grace and she'd do anything to drive Nikolai away from any other woman but her.

It wasn't fair that he was jealous just of some random strippers while I had to listen to his ex-girlfriend Katerina about how good of a fuck he is and also now I had to share him with his fiancée, who he had slept with. The double standards gnawed at my chest, lighting me on fire.